War Acadmy: Persia instead of France?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, no, no, no... NO!

Persia is too far away from our heartland at this point. The war would take too long, cost too much, and we'd have little to gain from it in the foreseeable future. With France, we can have another quick and decisive victory, and then we'll consolidate our position and take it from there.
    "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
    -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

Enough with bananas: Persia meens more jungle and thus more bananas.
      Let's colonize a fertile territory and get wine that our people can enjoy!

I'm personnaly fed up with bananas: banana cake, banana pie, banana marmelade, pizza with banana, banana split... ENOUGH.

Still we will soon have a problem with persian immortals. How are we supposed to deal with this ? Any plan ?

Comment

Plan : more units in Ubergorsk
        Founding a city N of Ubergorsk to contain Persian expansion
        Getting along with Xerxes (since we built an embassy, he's cautious towards us)
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

It looks as though by the time Persia gets iron we'll already have a few swordsmen of our own. If we play our cards right we might delay Persia enough to reach the next era before they even get their iron, and then their immortals will soon become outdated by knights.
          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Working...
          X