Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unoffical Poll: turnchat times that suit YOU! (Last try)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, it depends on the chat. whenever a few very key ministers are absent, there is always a lot of debate. even when they are, there are people constantly discussing something, and questioning actions (which is good, because it prevents some mishaps occasionally)

but honestly, if any time earlier than 21:00 GMT 16:00 EST passes, alot of NA people wont be attending untill summer next year IMHO.

And, even if 16:00 EST sticks, alot of NA users still wont be around. I would really like to explore having executive officers to play turnchats in both EU times and NA times. Its the only way we can get people from all over in turnchats.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

So this Executive officer idea, how exactly would it work?
      Does it mean that some turns would be played in a time that thoroughly suits Americans, and more tunrs another time that suits Europeans/hopefully East Asians/Aussies/Kiwis/ME? If so this certainly means that everyone should be able to make some chats, and some may still be able to make all of them, but it would be difficult.

Is this what you are thinking of, Ninot?
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Yes, but I can't take credit for thinking of ALL of it

i had ideas, but never thoroughly expressed/explored them.

and, sorry to whoever thought of them, but my memory is blank tonight. cant remember who proposed it.

but, yeah. say we had a turnchat every 3 days. We would circulate, every other turnchat would be for everything between the NZ to Gibraltar (trying to chose a western Euro city... im probably leaving out somewhere in Portugal, lol), who so far have been largely ignored, and all the turnchats between those would be for NA'ers

this would allow for anyone to be prez, despite location, and they could chose the time that suits them best. Then, they would appoint a second crew (that would have to be aproved by vote) who would play for the timezones that cant attend the presidents turnchats.

This allows North American-ers to play more into the evening, instead of work hours

and this allows Euro's-to-Kiwis to play whenver they wish. Actually, it might be hard to please both Londoners and Wellingtonians, cuz that IS a huge-traverse in timezones. But its still MUCH better than what we have.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

As far as Europe & Oz/NZ/SE Asia goes, we are mostly pretty close to 12 hours out of sync with each other. Thus, if one group could live with a turnchat before work (0700 maybe), then that suits the others that have got back from work (1900). Or we schedule it in the lunch break (midday/midnight), if no-one minds being up this late (if it's down to just me, I want to point out I haven't got to bed before 1 or 2am in 3-4 years). Somewhere in here won't be too bad, surely.

It is an interesting idea, and the more I think about it, the more I like it.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
          X