im back and gimme a few minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im back and gimme a few minutes

LoL, take one afternoon to reformat your hardrive, and everyone wonders where ya went

gimme a couple of hours and i will tend to everything i can, i assure you all

btw, XP rules! ya just gotta know how to touch it the right way
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Good for you
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

I have XP installed in two desktops and in my Dell Latitude C-800, works fine for me. No crashes at all. It's a little home-office network. And I work heavily, with images (Photoshop and Painter 7, Thumb Plus) over 350 MB each one, some games, firewalls and antivirus running in background... and more. At the same time! I doubt 98 or ME could manage this.
      Just in case, I have Ghost images of all systems, and I'm running a Raid 5 builded in three 80 GB HD's in one of the machines, as a backup. It's very, very easy and fast to restore the system if you have a Ghost image of it.

(Edited to make sense)
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

* adaMada seconds the "Xp Rules"

* adaMada seconds the "Good for you"

Glad to hear you're back .

-- adaMada
        Civ 3 Democracy Game:
        PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
        Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Damn... My reign of terror is over. I was hoping to flip some cars and light stuff on fire. But now that things are in order, I'll be going back to the bridge, under which I live.
          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Working...
          X