General Suggestion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Suggestion Thread

Here's an idea, post some general suggests based on our current situation (year 875 bc).

Here are a few examples:

Suggestions:
    In Apolyton, move harvest of forest to the coast. The two shields lost will not slow our production of a warrior every two turns, and we'll get $2 more gpt. For those wary of the size increase of Apolyton in 12 turns, the dye route should be done in type to prevent unhappiness.

In Timeline, moving the harvest of jungle (west) to forest (north). Trade and food are uneffected, but production is increased by two (one becomes waste) effectively doubling the industrial output.

Tassagrad and Banana HQ both have warriors for defense. When they are done their settlers, they could each build a spearman (upgradable all the way in the future) and send their warriors to Apolyton for reeducation (swordsmen). Termina also has a warrior, but also already has a spearman, yet with the soon influx of dyes, they might also spare their police keeping warrior.

I think I could have plenty more nitpicking, but we are still small. Anything else?

edit: I can't believe the amount of praise I am getting for a few partially incorrect numbers I spewed into the turnchat as I left. If I wore a hat it would be off to all those who didn't have to say my name.
    Last edited by Epistax; July 30, 2002, 21:57.

I will download the save tonigh and look. Sounds like you did a good job. Excelent trade for polythiesm btw.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Outstanding job on the whoring BTW.

In Seeberg perhaps changing the enertainer to a taxman untill the spearman arrives. 1 extra gpt.
      Or perhaps to a scientist and then dropping science to 0%. Same rate of discovery with 2 extra gpt.
      Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Outstanding job on the whoring BTW.
        you dont here that sentance much but seriously the scientist sounds good

Comment

This thread will be great, allowing for the whole population to contribute to micromangement. This would only make Apolytonia more efficient, and gOd knows we need every advantage we can get.
          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Nevermind
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
            X