Not a good month.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a good month.

On wednesday, I am going to Cape Cod (Not by my own free will, mind you. My wife it taking me.....*sigh*)

Therefore, I cannot gaurentee that I will release the Wendesday edition in time or even at all this week. I will try my hardest, but if I am unable to....forgive me.

however, I will probably be able to. About a 99.9 percent chance, but theres always that possibility of that .1 chance kicking in...

However, do not think I am not watching. I'll be back sunday (hopefully...) and I'll catch up. Both in chat and on the forums. Nobody is safe, MWIA!

So, hopefully it'll get out.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Hang in there, Brother Tassadar. What's wrong with Cape Cod? Not very interesting?
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President
      Hang in there, Brother Tassadar. What's wrong with Cape Cod? Not very interesting?
      *Sigh* not very interesting for a person like me....But my wife, on the other hand, is excited.

Comment

What do they have there that you're not interested in?

Comment

What do they have there that you're not interested in?
          I dunno, its just....I'd rather go to Canberra or Berlin or Moscow or Leningrad....not cape cod. But that's just me.

Comment

I've been to Canberra and I can say I'd rather go to Berlin or Moscow or Leningrad too. Anyway, best wishes. You never know when something fun might happen, so keep your eyes open!

Comment

I see you have discovered the usefulness of *sigh* as well, Tassadar

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                I see you have discovered the usefulness of *sigh* as well, Tassadar
                I discovered it long ago, ask Trip.

Comment

There's plenty to sigh about. The falling Wall Street indices, the giant asteroid seventeen years from Earth, and the fact that Apolyton causes brain damage for starters.

Comment

There's plenty to sigh about. The falling Wall Street indices, the giant asteroid seventeen years from Earth, and the fact that Apolyton causes brain damage for starters.
                    Speaking of which....I'm pleased to report that the Jungle Gazette shall be completly ready for Wednesday! I thought I would go to sleep a lot sooner than this, but since I did not I had an opprituinity to work on the gazette.
                    Last edited by Nubclear; July 30, 2002, 07:13.

Comment

Glad to hear it. It has been over 20 years since I was on cape cod (Elvis was still in public.....not hiding out at some fast food joint in Kalamazoo....)

The one thing I do remember is the largest army surplus store that I have ever seen.... Wonder if it is still there?

Enjoy the trip. My submittal has been delayed (yet again....) due to working late. Hopefully I will have a chance to email it this afternoon, else I shall try for this weekend edition. Thanks.
                      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

/me points out ANOTHER HIGH RANKING DIA leaving you.

when timeline leaves for a week, Uber shall Reign Supreme

"I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

Speaking of which....I'm pleased to report that the Jungle Gazette shall be completly ready for Wednesday! I thought I would go to sleep a lot sooner than this, but since I did not I had an opprituinity to work on the gazette.

Woohoo!!!

I may have a last minute addition or two, but they can always wait for SAT.
                          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
                            * UberKruX points out ANOTHER HIGH RANKING DIA leaving you.

when timeline leaves for a week, Uber shall Reign Supreme

Don't worry, I'll still have a computer.

Comment

Not very updated, eh? The apocalypse is not coming, the newest news tell us that the asteroid won't hit us(as all the others.. ). I'm glad you isn't our news editor! [Or are you? I haven't been here for some time... )
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X