No announcement yet.

Poll: Official: Who Should Be My Temporary Replacement For Next Two Turnchats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Official: Who Should Be My Temporary Replacement For Next Two Turnchats

Unfortunately I won't be available for the turnchat on Friday and probably not Sunday either. So for those two turnchats, I will let the people decide whether Spiffor, UberKrux, or SirRalph should temporarily assume the duties of Public Works Minister.

I will give a rough outline of what needs to be done which the temporary replacement can follow however they see best. This will save the time and confusion caused by my absense and quickpolls, and such. This needs to be decided by Friday's turnchat.
    SirRalph (Minister of Imperial Expansion)
    60.00%
    Spiffor (Minister of Economy)
    8.57%
    UberKrux (Supreme Military Commander)
    20.00%
    Banana
    11.43%

The poll is expired.

If you are unable to read this you are illiterate.

no offense to anyone, but I voted Uber

good minister with a head on his shoulders, and very often present and has clear ideas of what he wants done.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

of course they are all excellent choices, we voted them into office. (these three in particular are some of our best ministers) but uber is exceptional

Comment

Edit : I campaigned because I feel competent with handling industrious workers in jungle. However, Ninot's following post has a definite point. So don't vote for me please.
        Last edited by Spiffor; July 23, 2002, 15:36.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

To be honnest, i voted for Uber over you because if Sn00py doesnt make it, I consider you the best trade-guy present usually, so i didnt wanna overpower you with this too.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Ninot : you have a point. Don't vote for me people !
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I seriously can't decide between Uber and SirRalph, so I'll just abstain and leave it up to everyone else.

Comment

People, I'll be happy if Uber takes it, he's a very well qualified candidate and has my full support. The only thing is, he is our SMC and will have to command the approach and to fight the upcoming war in the next turnchat. So why shall we bother him with such minor things like terrain improvements (just kidding)

Seriously, if he agrees to take it, I won't compete with him and encourage everyone to vote for him. But if you think he has enough to do in the upcoming war, I think you can safely vote for me. There won't be any clever worker moves to decide in the next turnchat. Just maybe dig one more road tile towards America, maybe, and then clean another tile of jungle in a safe place far from the treat of being captured for the workers.

Btw: GoodFella, thumbs up for this poll! Not every minister cares for a deputy, if he has to miss a turnchat.

Comment

Well, I voted for Spiffor before I read the posts. Since Spiffor doesn't want my vote, then you change my vote to Sir Ralph.

Comment

Three qualified candidates, and the always attractive banana. Only problem I would have with Uber is that other things (ie America) should be keeping him busy. I'll leave it up to others.... Well I'll give banana a vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Epistax
                      I'll leave it up to others.... Well I'll give banana a vote.
                      See? You abstained to leave it up to others

Comment

You don't need a certain % here!

You do still have a point. I'm not incharge, convince others to go along, I'll probably follow on that point.

Comment

Three, nay 4, good candiatates. Well, all will do good no matter what.
                          Aggie
                          The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

What, no citizen candidates?
                            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I chose the three candidates because they're most likely to be at a turnchat. Since the Ministry of Public Works is also reliant on knowing what else is going on within the empire I thought a fellow Minister would be best. The candidates also offer a choice of UFC, DIA, or Independent and we know they're all very much capable of the job.

Ok, to whoever is made temporary deputy, here's a short guideline of what needs to be done, with the highlights in bold for easy reading:

Tiles need to be prepared (i.e. mined and roaded) around Tassagrad and Banana H.Q. since they will soon grow.

Hopefully, the temple in Apolyton will quell unhappiness, so tiles around Apolyton also need improvement.

Afterwards, it would probably be best to cut jungle, particularly around Tassagrad and Banana H.Q.. If it is safe, it wouldn't hurt to star the road to America as well.

With the slaves from America, whatever needs to be done I guess, but roads should be a high priority.
                              If you are unable to read this you are illiterate.

Comment

Working...
                              X