Approval of Judicial Nominee: jdjdjd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approval of Judicial Nominee: jdjdjd

I hereby nominate jdjdjd to serve us for a two month period, as a Judge for the new Apolytonian Court!

It is up to you, the people, to approve (yay, I can spell it right!) him by majority, and accept him as a Judge.

You may vote the following choices
    1: Approve
    2: Disapprove

If the Approve's get the majority (50% +1), jdjdjd will officially be rendered a Judge of the Apolyton Court. If the Disapproves get the majority, I will select another nominee.

The length of the approval process will be three days, ending 04:34am GMT time July 26th.
    Yes
    85.71%
    No
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Timeline; July 22, 2002, 23:58.

Justice approved.
    "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
    -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

Congrats.

Excelent choice. Hope your judicial duties do not interfear with your travels.
      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Approved. BTW, an itinerant court may help...
        Congratulations, Mr. jdjdjd.
        RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Timeline,

I appreciate being recommended for position of Justice. I will do my best to get this court off on the right foot.

Godking,

I will try as hard as possible to continue my travels and to do be the best Justice possible.

Aro,

Thanks.
          Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
          "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

Originally posted by jdjdjd
            Timeline,

I appreciate being recommended for position of Justice. I will do my best to get this court off on the right foot.
            You're welcome, and I know you will.

Comment

I whole heartedly recommend this service or product.

Comment

In my eyes, jdjdjd is quite worthy of this position and he easily obtains my confirmation
                "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

LET ME VOTE!!!!!

Oh well, manually add +1 to yes.

Comment

Approved (fifth time I've started with that... ).
                    If your writing ability reflects your reasoning skills (and I see absolutely no reason why it shouldn't), you should make an excellent justice.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                      LET ME VOTE!!!!!

Oh well, manually add +1 to yes.
                      Skywalker, you should really have a mod or someone take a look at that. Almost every poll I've seen you on since the elections the polls seem not to let you vote. I would hate to think your votes are being counted, just because the thing wont work for you. Its kinda unfair to you as a citizen.
                      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

A roving justice.... you know, it's just crazy enough to work!
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                        X