Sad News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad News

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, I am forced to resign from the office of historian....

However, fear not (MWIA ) for I will still write the wednesday edition of the Jungle Gazette! I shall also stick around to reply to threads with whatever is on my mind

So, I'm not gone.....Dont worry
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Um , err, that's terrible new, Tass.

Couldn't you be Historian and just not write the Gazette?

*Gulp*
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
      Um , err, that's terrible new, Tass.

Couldn't you be Historian and just not write the Gazette?

*Gulp*
      Oh but no.....Not as much creative freedom I mean, with the gazette....I can put anything in it, so....
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Sorry to hear about losing you as historian, Tass, but relieved to hear the Gazette will continue.
        What is the status of History Guy? Haven't heard much from him lately. Has he been in PM contact?
        aka, Unique Unit
        Wielder of Weapons of Mass Distraction

Comment

He was going to be off right at the first of the term, can't remember when he was comming back though.

I can't wait to see what MrWIA is sooo afraid of...Oh, sure, I could have found out by now, but why ruin the suspense?

Glad you chose the Gazette, Tass. Wouldn't be the same without ya!

Hey, perhaps the Gazette should take over the History department, it's not like we've heard from them...we are acquiring quite a banana collection, and could possibly pay off enough people to pass an amendment there...

we could just make a thread with links to all the editions of the paper...like a microfilm section...hmmm...a minor charge to access...
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

So it's not enough freedom?

Or was it something else taking your time?

Comment

Uh oh, dont go and tell me we are gonna have yet another term without historical records.
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I nominate Ninot to deliver Tass's Eulogy.

Comment

He was a good comrade, who enjoyed Chinese propaganda and Soviet Anthems.....
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Tass. You ran. You won. Now you are not going to do that job, but you're going to do something that allows more 'freedom'?

Hurmmph!
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                    X