No announcement yet.

The Machiavelli Institute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the game here, but I happen to have a bachelor's degree in the subject which this institute discusses... so I have something of an interest in this and I'd like to join if you folks don't mind.

I'm still reading back issues of the Jungle Gazette and looking at old stats, maps, etc. to catch up on everything (and there certainly is a great deal to read), but I figure I'll eventually be up to speed and ready to start contributing.

Thanks.
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

I don't know if this is the place to post, but I'm worried with the cultural expansion of Chartres. I'm afraid this will cut our Empire in two pieces...
      Opiadom seems to be in danger of cultural flip.
      Attached Files
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

please include me as well
        Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
        Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Originally posted by Aro
          I don't know if this is the place to post, but I'm worried with the cultural expansion of Chartres. I'm afraid this will cut our Empire in two pieces...
          Opiadom seems to be in danger of cultural flip.
          The funny thing is, that it turned out the other way around. They flipped to us.

E_T
          Come and see me at WePlayCiv
          Worship the Comic here!
          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Working...
          X