War Academy - Plan Demain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange=Enland
    If you are unable to read this you are illiterate.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFurryMonster
      I have read somewhere that France has one of the lowest aggression values of all Civs. If this is true, we might not see their armies for a long time...
      It's true. Check in the editor.
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

BTW, I don't like to see Germans so close. They are nasty neighbors. In my games, they attack me as soon as they can.
        RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by Aro
          BTW, I don't like to see Germans so close. They are nasty neighbors. In my games, they attack me as soon as they can.
          True. And they also tend to attack when I'm tangled up in other wars.
          aka, Unique Unit
          Wielder of Weapons of Mass Distraction

Comment

Well, I personally think wether or not we make plans to deal with the germans, we will end up seeing them as a major threat, barring a worse case scenario where the aztecs take them over and become a much bigger threat.

The persians will also be a threat, but not until they get iron, but as soon as antioch's borders expand they will have it.

In any case, until after the war with america and our settler rush stage, picking our next target will be hard anyways.

Comment

I thought we had picked the French to play with next because they are so close. Its true that the French are usually very friendly and easy to get along, but if we take them, we will have access to Iron and Wine. We will also be able to gain access to the continent down-under, I believe it is called Abananba minor. Also if we can consolidate our exisitng terrotory with that of America and France, we will have a strong powerbase from which to expand. While if we take Germany, we will certainly be growing, but so will out lines that face potentially lethal enemies. Besides do we really want to bump against the Astecs in the early game.

Comment

We should have access to the iron & horses north west from Boston either way But in any case, we should/will take a wait and see approach for how things look post-american war. At the very least, we need a contigency plan to deal with a german attack on us, since it is very probable to occur if we don't deal with them first.

Comment

Working...
                X