Amendment: Removal of E-Mail Distribution Clause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nm
    Last edited by Timeline; July 20, 2002, 21:29.

Comment

Code of Laws... Constitution... it's all semantics, what's the difference? No, I do not want someone with legal education to tell me - the point is that it is the same thing here - a set of rules we go by.

IIRC in the days it was written up and voted on it was referred to as the Constitution, and AFAIC you can call it what you like - everyone knows what it is. But, as you say Captain, whatever.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Sorry if I seem forceful - I'm in a weird mood. I hope my point comes across.
        Yeah, crack will do that to you...

As for the code 'o laws, I have to agree with captain, it adds a whole other dimension of almost political role playing. I like the debating myself, it lets me feel the virtues of democracy first hand, cause at the end of a debate, the best solution to any problem is almost always found.

Kman
        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Personally, I am beginning to see you point of view, MrWIA, we should not have written the thing in the first place. So much attention could have been better served in ways to get out of the stinking Jungle.
          We usually have between 48 and 72 hours between turnchats, right?

If we didn't have all of this stuff to waste our time with, do you honestly think we'd be spending our time figuring out ways out of our problems? Just imagine people from around the world, co-operatively thinking 72 hours at a time on our situation. I just can't see it happening.

As it is, im sure there are many of us here who would not be here if it were simply just a couple of guys sharing duties on playing a game of civ. The constitution, elections, and general time-wasting fun is what we are all here for.. no reason in downplaying it, its the truth.
          If you were to eliminate it, you would simply allow people to do more in their day then stick around the forums. You wouldnt be sending them into 72 hours of think-tanks on our situation. Thats ridiculous.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I hope no mod sees this... it's tantamount to admitting all we do here is spam!
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

If you were to eliminate it, you would simply allow people to do more in their day then stick around the forums. You wouldnt be sending them into 72 hours of think-tanks on our situation. Thats ridiculous.
              Perhaps the code 'o laws isn't that great. now that you mention it, I have been spending alot of time on this forum lately. My skin was strating to go from its pale white hue to a pale yellow one. Is that normal? Maybe I have hepititus... I can say if it were not for the politics, I would spend only a few minutes here a day, at most.

Kman

And no, MrWIA, we do not spam here, every single one of our posts are important, every one of them. Just like my next post
              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

If you call this spam, then I have yet to see a good, normal post

Comment

Working...
                X