The *NEW* New Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The *NEW* New Land

UberKruX has again foud another land, which people probably overlooked. Near the Greeks.

we have no interest in it right now, but it might lead to more people.
    Attached Files
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

oh, and if you noted this already, sorry.

(i see that some people have. i hope this can clarify).

sorry again

sorry i couldnt make it today
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Hey, how do you take screen shots, I've never learned this and I need to be able to illustrate an idea I've had.
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

You press "Printscreen" key. It copies the current screen in your clipboard. Then, you copy in a graphic editor (Paint Shop Pro is perfect for this)
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Thank you mucho.

Kman

EDIT: woops, i forgot. Im visiting my father now in florida, and this archaic machine he calls a computer hasn't paint shop pro (which i got at home). Do you know of another program that I can access a clipboard. I know word has a clip board, but i duuno if it'll work with images...
          Last edited by Kramerman; July 19, 2002, 02:12.
          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Paint has it. However, I don't know if Paint allows to save jpegs. All windows computers have paint in Programs -> accessories.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Excellant! It works! Thanks again spiffor.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                Paint has it. However, I don't know if Paint allows to save jpegs. All windows computers have paint in Programs -> accessories.
                you can save as UNCOMPRESSED JPGs, IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                  Paint in Windows 9x was able to save/load only BMP files. In Windows XP, it handles additionally JPGs, PNGs and several other formats.

Comment

Windows 2000 works with .jpeg, .gif and .bmp also. I advise using .jpeg, as .gifs losse some colours.

And Uber - I though .jpeg was a compressed filetype - meaning you couldn't have an uncompressed .jpeg.
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I have 98 but paint has DIBs, BMPs, JPEGs, and GIFs for me . I use gifs for things i really need to manipulate or alter, because jpegs filter and smudge images.

Comment

Working...
                      X