Virgin World Maps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin World Maps

These are straight up world maps of our situation for people that wanted to do their own things. I have a few sizes available. Storage space listed reflects the space taken by the jpeg itself, not the zip it is in (which for each is slightly less).

all of these files are/will be available in

Small: 60k, 852x543

Medium: 218k, 1704x1086

Large: 826k, 3048x2172

Your Momma (Full Size): 3270k, 6818x4344

Note: Small is more than enough for most I would assume. I am providing the bigger ones.. well just in case.

--- Edit

All sizes are now fully uploaded. Contact me if you have a prob.

SHAMELESS PLUG:

My special medium sized world map, with all resources and boundaries specially noted can be found here:
    forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=1136697
    Last edited by Epistax; July 19, 2002, 00:45.

Oh jesus, we really got screwed. look at that sh*t!

I'm actually considering France as a viable first target now. The lad directly below them isnt so great, but after the large "bottleneck", there some cattle, incense, and a lot of stuff.

France definately is in our way of some prime land...

:
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

We have already aimed at the Americans. So we must either quickly switch targets, or stay on target. But you are right about the open land. However, it is further away than the American onccupied territory.
      2nd Minister of the Economy in the 1st Apolytonia Civ 3 Democracy Game.
      Founder and editor of the Berserker Bugle

Comment

I think there's a plan on some thread to attack France some time following the American-Apolytonian War, but it wouldn't be for a while yet. I think France will probably expand south unchecked until we intervene. Maybe we could ally with the Greeks and use them to keep France busy?

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
          France definately is in our way of some prime land...
          Yep. We need to take out both France and America to give us a good platform for the mid-game, who knows we may go for a conquest victory, if all goees well!!
          A citizen of the first Civ 3 democracy game
          A member of the Apolytonia War Academy

Comment

wow, things sure have changed!

Comment

Working...
            X