No announcement yet.

Department of Public Works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll post the worker actions of Sunday's turnchat later. Right now I must bring to everyone's attention that I won't be here for Friday's turnchat and probably not next Sunday's either. We must plan ahead for as many turns as possible and if anyone has any urgent requests for workers get them to me ASAP and be as specific as possible. Feel free to PM me.
    If you are unable to read this you are illiterate.

Comment

Originally posted by Edrix
      - Do you feel that we should immediately send new workers to any new city sites (like on Uber Isle) once we create them, or should we keep them in the core to help improve our existing infrastrucutre?
      RE: Uber Isle
      If we do set up a settlement there, we should let it look out for itself and build its own workers. Transporting workers by sea is too much of a hassle, we would rather have our galley(s) explore the rest of Uber coast and then the coasts of our beloved continent.
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Time to rescue this from page three.

First off I have opened a poll to decide a temporary replacement for the next two turnchats. The candidates are Sir Ralph, UberKrux, and Spiffor. Please take the time to vote.

Here's a short guideline I posted in the poll of what needs to be done by the temp, with the highlights in bold for easy reading:

Tiles need to be prepared (i.e. mined and roaded) around Tassagrad and Banana H.Q. since they will soon grow.

Hopefully, the temple in Apolyton will quell unhappiness, so tiles around Apolyton also need improvement.

Afterwards, it would probably be best to cut jungle, particularly around Tassagrad and Banana H.Q.. If it is safe, it wouldn't hurt to start the road to America as well.

With the slaves from America, whatever needs to be done I guess, but roads should be a high priority.

Well, good luck to my temporary replacement, the army, the government, and Apolytonia and all of its citizens.
        If you are unable to read this you are illiterate.

Comment

Working...
        X