No announcement yet.

Ministry of the Economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last turnchat (Sunday 21 July), I had a temporary function as foreign minister. I designed some trades, for Sn00py to agree :
    - sell Philosophy to the Iroquois for 25 gold and world map
    - sell Philosophy to the Babylonians for 1 gold ans world map
    - sell Philosophy to the Russians for 1 gold and world map

(the following part could need further negociations, as prices were discussed before getting Russian / Iroqs / Bab maps)
    - Sell world map to the Amercians for 16 gold
    - Sell world map to the French for 28 gold
    - Sell world map to the Greeks for 7 gold and territory map
    - Sell world map to the Aztecs for 1 gold
    - Sell world map to the Persians for 10 gold

This will bring us 89 gold + some more geographic knowledge, which will compensate a bit the 223 gold we needed to acquire Philosophy + code of laws from the French.

Also, we'll be the only Civ to have some money, with French, Americans, Aztecs and Persians. All other Civs (Greeks included) will end the turn with no money.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

The Ministry of the Economy website has been updated, with the addition of an archive section, and some minor tweaks (now the budget section shows the current treasury and balance )
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I was just looking at possible trades and here are 2 that seem worth it
        for iroquis- wm+44G for our wm
        for England - wm+32 for our wm
        since they will get our wm anyway since they will trade maps with someone else.
        Also everybody, but babylon, will give us 1g for our territory map, i just didn't know if it was worth the time taken to make the trades during turncat, on the other hand if we make trades before turnchat that would be fine. Maybe when eberybody is there but before the official start.
        Aggie
        The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

I favor giving civman 10% funding.

Comment

Working...
          X