Major Thing Bad Bad Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major Thing Bad Bad Bad

Ok, this may have been notice before, but the Americans have Iron Working. They have mountains, so they might have Iron, and in 30 turns could have some Swordsmen. Not good.

Re: Major Thing Bad Bad Bad

Originally posted by skywalker
    Ok, this may have been notice before, but the Americans have Iron Working. They have mountains, so they might have Iron, and in 30 turns could have some Swordsmen. Not good.
    yes. it's been stated and we're hoping the few mountains they cotrol dont have iron. see my political cartoon
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

id like to point out the wonderous use of the english language to descibre this thread

We have some Iron to our east don't we? if their iron is THAT big a problem, couldn't we tap whats close to us?
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Oh. Sorry. I wasn't here, and I just noticed it.

Comment

Oh. Sorry. I wasn't here, and I just noticed it.
          no problem. according to the trade minister they dont have iron yet, but they could get it soon (if they have it)
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Um... we have iron working, they have iron working. There is no iron near them. Therefore, we don't have to worry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
              Um... we have iron working, they have iron working. There is no iron near them. Therefore, we don't have to worry about it.
              theres a moutain we can see but dont know if it has iron (the square is blacked out but we see the peak)

Comment

We don't have Iron Working.

Comment

what you talkin bout Willis?

we got it a few turnchats ago im sure
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

We don't have Iron Working.
                    Then how is it that we can see iron on the map, eh?

Comment

Oops, never mind, I was using the save on Trip's site.

Comment

Like my sig says, it's in the process of being updated and moved. In other words, it's out of date. That's also why I posted my report here as a thread as well, with the new save in it.

Comment

Working...
                        X