No announcement yet.

The Jungle Gazette: Volume I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's still smiling 'cause he doesn't quite want to believe that almost everyone seems to be against him, and the smile is a stoic refusal of this fact and a strong sign of his desire to overcome all obstacles in his race to whatever he is racing towards....

Or maybe not. Maybe smiles just seem to fit stickmen.
    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Partisan politics will be the death of our nation. For examples, see RL.

Comment

MWIA -

It's the second one.

Comment

We need to pull together, and based on this thread, among a number of others, we aren't. If we keep this up, the game won't last much longer, rather it is due to people pulling out because of the politics or because we are defeated by a military alliance, won't matter much.

EDIT IN: how appropriate this was the quote after I posted:

The dirty work at political conventions is almost always done in the grim
          hours between midnight and dawn. Hangmen and politicians work best when
          the human spirit is at its lowest ebb.
          -- Russell Baker

Comment

another political cartoon
            Attached Files
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Nice cartoons! Nice articles! I love this thread...
              Last edited by ThePlagueRat; July 14, 2002, 21:52.
              My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Everything looks great, articles and cartoons alike. Maybe after the wars end, Uber should retire and become a cartoonist?
                "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                X