Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Anyone else getting the error

"Your seesion is invalid" while trying to vote?

I've tried loading up my isp again with no change...
    any ideas?
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

??...I've been having connection problems, but that's just my computer...take a screenshot of the error and post it

Comment

Forum Message
      The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session.
      Try this action again!

sorry, not a screen, just a cut-paste. I can click the try agin button to no avail
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

GEt me a screenie, that'll really help.

Comment

Hrm, I haven't gotten any errors at all. Could it be the browser?

Comment

AAAAA!!!!! now its unlogging me any time I try to do ANYTHING. Others are having the problem, see military advisor thread. I'm givin up and finishing the paper. Hopefully it will be woking tomorrow...
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

a while ago i had trouble with it constantly unlogging me, but never any poll troubles...

Thread I made in community: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=55622

Comment

Try asking Markos or Dan about it.

Comment

I have had this several times the last few weeks. EXACTLY the problems you mention, UnOrthO.

I posted in a Sn00py started thread in Community (can't be bothered finding it ) and was advised by Dan to try again over 24 hours, and if there was a problem still, report it and all my settings.

It worked for some polls, but not others, and the problem has since disappeared without action from me.

Go figure. Give it a day or so and then layeth the smacketh down in Community if it still plagues you.
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                  X