Election: Vice-President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election: Vice-President

This is the election for our Vice-President.

Query:
    Who should be our next Vice-President?

Candidates:
    Timeline (DIA)
    Apocalypse (IND)

End:
    5 Days, July 16th 2002
    Timeline (DIA)
    73.58%
    Apocalypse (IND)
    26.42%

The poll is expired.

As Vice President of our nation I will continue serving as I have been, being present at every turn chat I can and always ready to take the reigns of our nation, should that need arise.

I will promote government reform and discussion, and always promote the citizens right to rule.

During my last term (short though it was) I successfully played 4 turnchats and many years of our game. I have done my very best to keep our game progressing, even during times our President was away.

I feel I have proven myself proficient at this task, and wish to press on serving our glorious nation as Vice President of Apolytonia!

Comment

Timeline has experience. We shouldn't bring in new people just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
        That's not what they're saying about President.

Comment

Im not a new person, im experianced

Apocalypse aint..
          and OUR election is in a dead heat. Why are we posting here?
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
            Im not a new person, im experianced

Apocalypse aint..
            and OUR election is in a dead heat. Why are we posting here?
            I think he meant 'new' as in 'different', not 'new' as in 'new off the shelf'.

Comment

I say bring in new people- get as many involved as want to
              Thus, I swing my vote to Apocalypse

For whatever good it may do
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I'm not new as in off the shelf. Like I've stated before, I know whats going on. Unfortunantly, my parents have dragged me on a vacation and this is the earliest I've been able to post in this thread.
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Timeline all the way!
                  "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
                  -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

No offence intended, it's just that we know Timeline has experience in government.

Comment

Only a few turns though

And I know the ins and outs of everything like Timeline so he doesn't have much of an edge there.
                      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Nice fight Apoc, but I think you lost this one.

You were a worthy opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                          [rant=pointless, should be ignored]Actually, I would like to disagree. We NEED new people. As any Canadian should know, if you have a the same government on for several terms, you are bound to get corruption. By that I mean more corruption than normal.

Myself, I'm rather left-winged, but we need new parties more often than not to keep corruption at a minimum. The only thing proventing that is the fact that the righties have split into 3 seperate parties.

Back on topic, don't vote on somebody just because of their "newness" (within reason).[/rant]
                          I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Working...
                          X