No announcement yet.

Election: Minister of Foreign Affairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was in the presidential race. In other elections (which weren't that interesting), much fewer people voter. I sincerely doubt there is a significant amount of cheating voters here.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Well, I wouldn't really consider the illegal alien voting as cheating, they probably heard about the close race somewhere and wanted to be apart of it, not realizing they had to have joined the democracy game first. I think almost all of the extraneous votes were just honost mistakes.

Kman
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

damn I won, now I have to do stuff
        be free

Comment

Is the poll still open? But yes Sn00py, it looks as if congratulations will be in order shortly.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Snopy, as a likely winner of this election, I ask you :
            what will be your stance about my mapwhoring project (at the bottom of this page ). Will you accept it, reject it, or post a poll about it ?
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I think jdd lost it by posting reasons not to vote for him. At least he is honest though, might be good for something in future elections.

Comment

Working...
              X