Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner with the President

Greetings,

This evening, we had the most delightful tete-a-tete with our fine President, Mr. Trip. We feel privileged by this opportunity to get to know our brilliant leader better, the person that represents our people to the world.

Trip arrived late in the evening, as we invited him into our quarters. We presented bread, wine, and the finest Bananas. In an effort to get to know our leader better, we had a most enthrilling chit chat.

We asked Trip how the UFC was doing. Expressing the beneficial aspect of parties, and how they reflect glory to all members involved, he stated, "The only reason I created the UFC was so I could seem important". Confirming his dedication to his creation, he added, "if I ever leave the UFC then I'll be an independent probably."

During dessert, the conversation turned to the subject of mass voters, and their importance in our nation. "The n00bs don't do much", he commented. "The regulars are dropping like flies while the fate of our nation is left to the n00bs, we may never make it out of this jungle!"

Changing direction slightly, we debated the issue of fair elections, and Trip proved himself a stalwart defender of liberty and freedom of speach, "Anyone who opposes me faces the wrath of my elite gaurd!"

Strange yet interesting indeed! The behavior of someone representing our nation is important, and that is why this message has been brought to you by the DIA. Working for you, working for the people!
    Last edited by Timeline; July 5, 2002, 12:10.

You are truly a pathetic man, Linney.

Comment

What about the wereworm conspiracy?

Comment

seriously. you people are making me ponder not running again.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by kring
          What about the wereworm conspiracy?
          Shhhhhh!!!!
          What if the people learn I'm really a were-worm from another planet, bent on interplanetary espionage and sabotage?

Comment

Damn. I thought there was the chance to crash an official dinner function, with a few hand-picked buds and a keg.

What if the people learn I'm really a were-worm from another planet, bent on interplanetary espionage and sabotage?
            We all know were-worms are allergic to bananas. If you survived the palace coup (IF!), you wouldn't survive the vicious banana jungle of Notylopa very long.

It's not a threat, merely...... a caution.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Perhaps Mr. Timeline should be voted out of office. He certainly seems eager to hold the most powerful position in the land, and his vile, Democratic Industrialist words only turn the stomach. It's time to have a man in office who is not at odds with our President. Javohl, das est richteig.
              Empire growing,
              Pleasures flowing,
              Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

his vile, Democratic Industrialist words only turn the stomach.

Trip really said those things, I didn't make them up.

Comment

The President said even more words, that I won't repeat since Timeline and Trip haven't, that might cause a big scandal if known. While I joined the dinner late (all the food was gone), I can attest to the wrath of imperial guard statement.

Comment

Yeah, I decided not to post about hat because Ming and MarkG would not really like stuff like that on our forum...

But you really need to watch your mouth some Trip

Comment

Forgive me, I forgot that this was Church.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
                        Forgive me, I forgot that this was Church.
                        The great banana forgives you.
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Working...
                        X