Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join DIA here

Hello,

This is a thread designed for people who wish to join the DIA. This is not a place to SPAM or start political debates. Please only post if you are genuinly interested in joining and/or have some questions about the party.

Note to all members who join: Please check your Private Message box regularly, as this is the means we use to send out party updates.

Platform:

Industrial expansion at home will always champion reckless domination and subjugation of other empires. We support giving ourselves breathing room when necessary, but acknowledge the superior concept of taking full advantage of what we have, here at home, rather than greedily pursuing things which can serve us no benefit. We believe in industrializing our cities, and investing in culture and science, for these are the accomplishments that will shape us into a towering nation above all other civilizations of the world.

Founded on these basic, yet fundamental principles we shall establish our party. Staunch advocates and defenders of Democracy, we are determined to prove faithful to the people.. Although we as a party favor positive internal expansion, we are pledged to obediently follow the people’’s will with resolve and vigilance, whatever their will may be.

Support a party who is willing to make our democracy work and has the drive and will to make it happen in a way beneficial for everyone. The DIA is a balanced party and we are by no means toothless. We posses the determination and moral strength to execute any directive the people determine as in the best interests of our advancement. We are not blinded by nationalism and patriotism as some are, but keep our eyes and minds open, always ready to move in any direction that best serves our nation, and accomplish anything the people deem advantageous.

The Democratic Industrialists of Apolyton, executers of success and a strong arm of the people. Join now!

Current Members:

Timeline
    Spiffor
    Ninot
    Tassadar5000
    Eli
    civman2000
    Jonny
    Guardian
    Sheik
    Trevman
    Kring
    Flip McWho
    Nimitz
    GePap
    mwaf
    ProfessorChaos
    trevor
    rendelnep
    Gramphos
    Schee
    Torkkeli
    Lycastus
    Snoopy
    ThePlagueRat
    Chad
    Thud
    Random Entity
    Lawrence of Arabia
    Sean
    badman
    Akron
    trickey
    Nuclear Master
    CapitanGarlic
    Odin
    Lil' King
    themagicbanana
    Last edited by Timeline; July 24, 2002, 21:40.

I'll join
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

dammit nimitz! you ruined the zero post rule in ths thread! quickly! delete your post!
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Interested

I am interested in joining. This may also seem like an incredibly stupid question, but how do we access our private message boxes?
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

stupid people joining the DIA?

seriously though, goto the main forums page, it's on the bottom.
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Whats your plot?

For a warmongerring killer, you spend lots of time reading! What are you up to UberKruX? Checking up on the opposition for when you start up your neferious coup?
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Re: Whats your plot?

Originally posted by GePap
              For a warmongerring killer, you spend lots of time reading! What are you up to UberKruX? Checking up on the opposition for when you start up your neferious coup?
              the coup has been roaring for a while now.

we'll see what happens in the next election.

Comment

Re: Interested

Originally posted by GePap
                I am interested in joining. This may also seem like an incredibly stupid question, but how do we access our private message boxes?
                Agh, sorry for not answering sooner my friend... this got burried quickly.

Welcome Nimitz (nice name ) and GePap!

You can access your private message inbox by going to the upper-left of the Demo-Game Forum window, and clicking control panel.

Cheers

Comment

bump
                  For your photo needs:
                  http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Originally posted by Sheik
                    bump
                    thnx

Comment

bump

Comment

Any more bumping this thread, and Ming will probably call it spam.

Comment

I'll bump-join DIA.

Comment

Welcome aboard, mwaf!
                            "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
                            -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

welcome mwaf!

Comment

Working...
                              X