Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hawks/Imperialists/Nationalists: Rally Round the Flag!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawks/Imperialists/Nationalists: Rally Round the Flag!

As we share similiar goals, we should unite together as one party with one goal: military advancement and expansion.

In order to demonstrate that this is a new, united organization, I propose that we abandon our former names and unite under the common name of the Expansionists.

Let us formalize our grand alliance, and work together for the greater glory of our nation!
    "Terminate, with extreme prejudice"

We're doing that under the Popular Front coalition. I think the idea of a coalition is better because it allows for groups that don't agree on everything to unite. But you've got the basic idea.
    Duddha: I will return...
    Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
    "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
    Free California!

Comment

Works for me. All we need now is a coalition summit! I'll bring the beer, you order the table dancers.

"Terminate, with extreme prejudice"

Comment

Hurrah!! Long live the Coalition!!!!

Comment

we have about 5 threads for this. we should try to be a little more streamlined, but nonetheless....

Comment

Won't it be contradictory between :
            - the extremists who think the very existence of another civilization means war
            - the moderates who can imagine peaceful relations with some neighbours

It seems your wide coalition will either be overruled by one faction, or will explode between its small groups. OR, all your members are actually bloodthirsty.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

It seems your wide coalition will either be overruled by one faction, or will explode between its small groups. OR, all your members are actually bloodthirsty.
              hi ,

you can always follow the example of Joanne , ... ....

the faster we have republic the better , both in the nation as here , .....

limited options are open to the "independed" city states , .....

for the rest , the government is in charge , ...

have a nice day
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

no. our views are basically the same.

Comment

I'm with you!

Comment

Working...
                  X