Our government hides information?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our government hides information?

Now we all know the poll on save files is still going on so I am not allowed to ask for a save game yet. Ridiculous of course but ok, I have to act democratic here so I will wait.

But..., not having been able to visit the site for a few days you expect it to be easy to find at least the game information.
    A stickey thread at the start of the CIV-3 democracy game page, that is what I expected.

Instead the site is burried with all kind of polls. Some of which are relevant and some of which ....... are just fun (is that how you call it) . Therefore it took me quite some time to find the game information (Now, I may be stupid but stupid people are allowed to take part also, right?)

Now what does this mean to you? I start to believe that our government is trying to hide the game information from as many people as they can. They hide behind the save game poll to avoid to have to publish the save file. Furthermore, they come up with as many polls as they can think of just to avoid the people to find the game information.

For me the reaction of our government to this thread may prove the above opinion to be right. If they do not solve this issue fast I ,for one, will be strengthened in my belief that our government is the same as many others. They just do not want us to know.
    Franses (like Ramses).

People have been able to get the save file since Monday. [IMG]http://www.colute.net/cwm/cwm/3dlil/****.gif[/IMG]

As far as 'withholding information', do I have to be the only one who ever posts threads to be stickied, etc.? If so I hope people never vote me out of office then. I guess I will make another sticky thread concerning that issue then.

Comment

Trip, I am impressed by your incredibly fast reaction. You must have quite some good guys in your PR office.

It is good to hear that we can get the save file. Can anybody tell me where I can get it?
      Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

I'm here to try and make the game go as smoothly as possible, and stay on top of all new threads.

If you're in the email address book, then just put in a request via PM to Space05us or myself, and we'll send it to you.

Comment

You can find the E-mail adress book here. Just make a post with your addy.

You can find a record of the first 10 turns here.

Also, you may want to view the historical account of the start of our nation.

Hope this helps.

Comment

To all people,

Almost before I did hit the submit button our president reacted to my post as you can see in the above posts.

A few minutes later the president made a post called the "current game report" that contained information of what had happened sofar and what we plan to do.

It makes me feel ashamed that I made this post doubting the good intentions of our beloved President and I hereby apologize to ever have done that.

President Trip, you are my favourite (at least for today )

Franses
            Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Thanks minister,

It sure did help and it is good to know that our beloved President is so well assisted.
              Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

If you want information, read the newspapers and editorial columns.

Comment

hi ,

is the President withholding facts , .... , no , could not be , .....

panag > lights sigar , from the presidents office , ...

other members of the government , .....well since there is no body of the government like a senate , its nearly impossible to comment on this , ......
                  however , there have been certain lifeforms , they walk around in the basement , .....
                  its believed they are connected to a certain political party , ......

panag > eats banana , ..... from the jungle , ...

of course one can only speculate as to why and where these rumours come from , .....

it is believed that the military-industrious complex is behind it , ....... however since there is no government body to look into these "false" accusations , it shall remain a mystery , ....

however ,

panag > puts feet on office desk , made from tropical hardwood , cut in a jungle , ...

there is a reporter , or two , who seem to investigate any type of wrongdoing , they also seem to have the ability to put images on paper (!) , so , if there would have been any wrongdoing , it would have been in the newspaper by now , .....

have a nice day
                  - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                  - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                  WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by panag
                    hi ,

is the President withholding facts , .... , no , could not be , .....

panag > lights sigar , from the presidents office , ...

other members of the government , .....well since there is no body of the government like a senate , its nearly impossible to comment on this , ......
                    however , there have been certain lifeforms , they walk around in the basement , .....
                    its believed they are connected to a certain political party , ......

panag > eats banana , ..... from the jungle , ...

of course one can only speculate as to why and where these rumours come from , .....

it is believed that the military-industrious complex is behind it , ....... however since there is no government body to look into these "false" accusations , it shall remain a mystery , ....

however ,

panag > puts feet on office desk , made from tropical hardwood , cut in a jungle , ...

there is a reporter , or two , who seem to investigate any type of wrongdoing , they also seem to have the ability to put images on paper (!) , so , if there would have been any wrongdoing , it would have been in the newspaper by now , .....

have a nice day
                    LOL Panag

I wonder if you are talking about The Democratic Industrialists of Apolyton, it would be funny if you were because it is not a military-industrious complex but rather a peace/builder/democratic one.

Funny how rumors spread so fast though....boyz, we have a leak, shut it down, starting with panag. .

Comment

Originally posted by Timeline

LOL Panag

I wonder if you are talking about The Democratic Industrialists of Apolyton, it would be funny if you were because it is not a military-industrious complex but rather a peace/builder/democratic one.

Funny how rumors spread so fast though....boyz, we have a leak, shut it down, starting with panag. .
                      hi ,

the sounds of the jungle go very far , very far , ....

panag > puts a strawberry under closer investigation , ....

a leak , what leak , where , we dont have construction yet , ......

oh , intel , , a certain form of senate with an integrated court would be able to act on these rumours , in close coordination with an office of intelligence , under the political leadership of the minister of intelligence , ....

panag > eats other banana

however when this state was created , true some extensive use of a certain lobby , it was not deemed important to have more office's in the government , ...

one can only speculate who is the first member of the government who shall collapse under the massive working pressure , ......

panag > eats yet an other banana , its rumoured that they prolong live , ......

one should pay a great deal of limited and well balanced importance to the jungle Tam-Tam , ....

a wise man used these words ones , ....
                      it is rumoured that the words where first used by a higly advanced form of live , ...

have a nice day
                      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

What, pictures on paper? That's incredible! When did we get such researh?
                        I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Originally posted by SwitchMoO
                          What, pictures on paper? That's incredible! When did we get such researh?
                          hi ,

its rumoured to have been invented by a guy with special beliefs , ....

his where abouts are unknown , he has told some people he shall only come to town if we build a religios place of worship , ...

some times he appear on the edges of the jungle , and the workers have seen him moving in distance , when the myst blows away for a few seconds , ....

true his many years in the jungle , he has learned how to make paint from certain fruits , .....

the pictures remain a mystery , but one drunk on banana's warrior , reported that he saw this reporter flying overhead , .......

have a nice day

Comment

I agree that the ministers need to consolidate ALL of the information in one thread.
                            Est-ce que tu as vu une baleine avec un queue taché?
                            If you don't feel the slightist bit joyful seeing the Iraqis dancing in the street, then you are lost to the radical left. If you don't feel the slightest bit bad that we had to use force to do this, then you are lost to the radical right.

Comment

well, we could have someone in charge of doing that.. but to make a thread after each turnchat for all the ministers to throw into... that thread would get huge and quick.

no.. i like sticking to my three threads or more, thankyou
                              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                              X