Next Turnchat Planned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Turnchat Planned

I'm going with Thursday. That should give us enough time to organize things again, allow ministers to get caught up that weren't present, and all ministers to formulate new orders. In addition to that, I will be giving a brief report on today's occurances shortly.

[EDIT]Forgot to say, but it will be at 2000 GMT like today's.[/EDIT]

Friday or Saturday.

Comment

I have a history exam in Friday morning, so I could stay at best until 21:30 GMT.
      "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

sunday

Comment

I don't know when I'll be free. We have some guests.

Comment

Any day this week but thursday is OK for me. I'm going to get my report card that evening. Actually, it'll be most possible the last time I see many of them, since I'm finished with secondary school(that's the name, right?). WOW, time's running!
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

i will not be able to attend ANYTHING on Saturday.. so i request ya dont plan anything on Saturday as far as turnchat.

Sunday, perhaps. Depends how hungover i am
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

whenever it is - advertising the fact to the carefree browsing citizen should be a high priority. And once decided please lets stick to it.
                DANGER! - Unexploded Civilian

Comment

i would like to itroduce a chat-announcment system:
                  we could have sticky thread for the chat announcments. the rule should be to have the chat announced there a minimum of 24h before it takes place.
                  we should also comply to a timezone when referring to times, and i would propose gmt (gmst at the moment) for this.

another idea i brought from another game in here:
                  turn instruction threads, where the officials can post instructions for the president to follow on during the chat if they cant participate.
                  we could have a sticky announcment-thread and in there a link for every chat to the instruction-thread. also, in the instruction thread the president can put a summary of the turn and the saves/chatlogs.

btw:
                  where do we chat?
                  Hean of the UN delegation ofFANATIKA

Visit the Rebel Pub and Brewery in Bavaria, Fanatika!

Comment

Disorganizer :
                    We chat in the Apolyton chatroom, whose link is right under the "new thread" button, up in the thread selection screen.
                    But the room can't handle great numbers properly, so I'm petitioning to do this on IRCnet, without success so far.
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Many people can't chat on IRC from work Spiffor.

Not just me.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

BTW. The Firaxis chat went swimmingly.

And it had many, many more people.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I would propose any irc-network with chanserv and nickserv as services.
                          I know dalnet has them, for example.
                          We would need to protect our channels and our nicks from others using them to minimize confusion. I would also propose to have 2-3 permanent "ops in duty" in addition to the president opped there.
                          and also, we should have 1-2 bots online to automatically take statistics and log the chats there for transparency.

Comment

I had problems with the chat room yesterday, for some reason IE kept refreshing the window nearly everytime I posted! Therefore my posts didn't always show up!

I can understand that people can't use IRC from work, but if these problems are there next time, the best solution as I see it, is to use IRC.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Maybe we find someone who offers a server? There are chat-systems there with web-interface (not using irc-protocol to communicate) and which are also irc-accessible.

Comment

Working...
                              X