Our Situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Situation

Our situation has deteriated from bad to desperate as we have uncovered the vast Notylopa Jungle to the north.

I am initiating an immediate emergency poll to see what the people want to do.

I have ordered Mister President to proceed to a build location to the north-west of our city, however he has passed it (not sure how this could happen but it did).

Poll should we now continue on north to establish a city on the water? Or shall we head backward to form a city in the jungle closer to our starting city?

Poll Option 1:
    Attached Files
    Turn Back and Colonize land that is closer and more familare to us
    27.03%
    Notylopa! The Final Frontier. Trek on Settler!
    72.97%

dp
    Last edited by Timeline; June 17, 2002, 17:14.

Comment

And option 2 is? I can't see anything...
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I say push forward you can always colonise whats in between later.
        Shores Of Valinor.com - The Premier Tolkien Community -

Comment

Here is option 2:
          Attached Files

Comment

stay close to home

Comment

I can't see the rest of the map. I can't give a valid opinion.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Retreat!? In our moment of triumph? This jungle has got to end sooner or later. Once we've established a good city at the other end of it, we can fill in the rest later. A city in the middle of jungle is WORTHLESS to us.
                Est-ce que tu as vu une baleine avec un queue taché?
                If you don't feel the slightist bit joyful seeing the Iraqis dancing in the street, then you are lost to the radical left. If you don't feel the slightest bit bad that we had to use force to do this, then you are lost to the radical right.

Comment

Go! We know all there is at home is jungle, if we can get out and find a good spot to put a city, then things will be greatly improved over a city DIRECTLY in the middle of the jungle.

Comment

However, if it is what I guess it is, have the Settler hold while the Warrior goes to the end of the river he's closest to. If something decent there then turn the Settler around, if not have the Settler continue on in the other direction.

/Edit. We've got to be close to something good at one end or the other. I'll bet 1 end good, 1 end jungle with the river flowing into the ocean.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Just move the settle two squares to the northeast, and immediately start work on a worker. Then set the worker to doing nothing but clearing Jungle so that we will have more room for our banana plantations. Meanwhile, build a settler in the city.

Comment

this thread should be topped

Comment

No it shouldn't. We don't need to top everything.

Comment

hi ,

it would be nice to go further , maybe we find a "chokepoint" , lets go further , ....there are to many reason's we should do so , ...

GO

have a nice day
                            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Explore with the warrior, not with the settler.

Comment

Working...
                              X