Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If there is something we can learn from the first turn chat, it is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notyoueither
    First. I would suggest that the ministers assist the President. If the ministers are absent or have not reported, the President must carry on as best he can and take actions in their areas as needs arise. Our leader must have this power or we will be paralysed.

In short, responsibility is held from above during absenses. It's a good organizational principle.

Second. Ten turns at a crack for the next 1 or 2 sessions is not unreasonable. We'd like to see the sunny side of 0 AD at some point sooner rather than later.

As things get more developed, drop to 5 turns. Later 3, eventually 1 (when we get into complex situations).
    hi ,

maybe a duty roster would help , or a place where and when is advertised , ...

have a nice day
    - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
    - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
    WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
      First. I would suggest that the ministers assist the President. If the ministers are absent or have not reported, the President must carry on as best he can and take actions in their areas as needs arise. Our leader must have this power or we will be paralysed.

In short, responsibility is held from above during absenses. It's a good organizational principle.
      If too many people see that, boy you'll get chewed up for that one for sure. "This is a democracy you idiot, what's wrong with you!"

Comment

When are the turnchats organised for please?
        thankyou?
        DANGER! - Unexploded Civilian

Comment

Next chat is scheduled thursday, 20:00 GMT
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

we cant do ten turns. Every 5 or 6 turns something big is likely to happen (i mentioned a list somewhere, ithink on this thread) that needs handling by the ministers.

Comment

Do we have to have the next chat on thursday? It's the only day I'm occupied this week...!
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
              X