City Planner Department - Term 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Planner Department - Term 1

This is the City Planner Thread. Any issues with city planning can be addressed here, and will likely result in polls in the given subjects.
    "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
    -me, discussing my banking history.

Punkbass2000 :
    I have a question to our new minister of city planning. Do you intend to give regular reports through this thread, as soon as something has to be announced ? Or will you give reports only when the people will ask you ? Thank you for your concern.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Question to punkbass (actually, several questions wrapped up in one) : what do you plan to build in the early turns and why?
      "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Punkbass, please check your private messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
          Punkbass2000 :
          I have a question to our new minister of city planning. Do you intend to give regular reports through this thread, as soon as something has to be announced ? Or will you give reports only when the people will ask you ? Thank you for your concern.
          Regular reports, especially if the save is limited to ministers.
          "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"

Comment

Originally posted by Chandragupta
            Question to punkbass (actually, several questions wrapped up in one) : what do you plan to build in the early turns and why?
            In general, units. This includes settlers as well as military units. If we are expansionist (or discover pottery early) I will look into building an early granary and hold a poll on the subject. Depending on our capital's location, I may not build any improvements there whatsoever. Why? Because if our capital's location is not central, then we may wish to perform an early palace jump, and thus building improvements would be largely a waste of time. This would be polled too.

Comment

Originally posted by Timeline
              Punkbass, please check your private messages.
              ok

Comment

Working...
              X