AT attachments thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AT attachments thread.

Ok, this is a thread with attachments which will later be used in the newspaper.

Please do not spam here.

first pic
    Attached Files

Comment

second
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Sirotnikov; June 15, 2002, 15:01.

Comment

correction of second:
        Attached Files

Comment

first correction
          Attached Files

Comment

third
            Attached Files

Comment

correction
              Attached Files

Comment

Please do not spam here.

If you keep up with this, you'll be Emperor in no time.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

What's all of this for? If they show up here, why not just put them in there?

Comment

Attached Files
                    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Skywalker :
                      Sirot and Eli need to host their pictures somewhere, because you can only attach one picture per post. When you see several pictures in the same post, it means they are links. That's what Sirot is doing : the pictures he uses in his newspaper are actually links to the pictures he hosted here.
                      This is no spam thread, and I don't think Sirot intends to go to emperor with this (if he wanted to go to emperor that badly, he could simply spam the forum with one-liners every 5 seconds)
                      Well, that's how I understand the existence of this hread. Sirot : did I get it right ?
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                      X