Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Proposal to found the "Board of Territoritial Development and Expansion"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good points Trip.

Also UberKux, if you need a fort or a road built, or some military units, you take it before the CTED (Council of Territorial Expansion and Development) and then Eli, Punkbass, and myself put it in the timetable and organize a way to make it happen. (if deemed prudent)

Comment

Bump- I think this poll should continue for one more day so we can get the people's thoughts.

Monday I propose we form the CTED council, and appoint its official members.

Cheers

Comment

go ahead. talking to one GROUP of people would be easier for the rest of us i suppose. just dont go all OPEC on us, ie:

"we refuse to build you military units until we build 20 more workers", i swaer i'll pillage our own roads if i have to...
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
          go ahead. talking to one GROUP of people would be easier for the rest of us i suppose. just dont go all OPEC on us, ie:

"we refuse to build you military units until we build 20 more workers", i swaer i'll pillage our own roads if i have to...
          Rofl!
          I'd have to agree on this one. I'm sure Uber and I could get quite a crowd going for impeachment.

Comment

Working...
          X