No announcement yet.

Ruler name and title ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As the Apolytonian Empire, I was hoping we might come up against the Banana Republic - but it'll more than likely be those pesky Germans.
    DANGER! - Unexploded Civilian

Comment

Title: root
      Name: Banana

Comment

Originally posted by Nym
        It sounds good to me, but we will drive a great empire; I would so prefere something like Great Chancellor or Supreme Chancellor.
        Great Chancellor Polybananicus the First.

Comment

It seems Banana is a valid choice.
          I'm on the verge of posting a poll with 2 choices :
          - Banana
          - Other (explain)

I'd do this because it seems Banana will have absolute majority. Do you think it's right, or undemocratic (=wrong) ?
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Title: President
            Name: MarkG

OR:
            Name: Apolyton
            My Website: www.geocities.com/civcivciv2002/index.html
            My Forums: http://pub92.ezboard.com/bacivcommunity

Comment

I'll vote for Banana

Comment

what about APOLL or APOLON, for name ?
                title is president.

Comment

Name: of Apolytonia

Although that'll be weird when the otehr civs address us as "of Apolytonia"

Comment

The above example of Cathy saying: "You're very generous of Apolytonia! Thank you!" sounds pretty ridiculous. Well, my proposal "You're very generous Polybananicus! Thank you!" sounds ridiculous too, oh well... .

Comment

Originally posted by Proserpine
                      Title: Chief Enchilada
                      Name: Banana
                      LOL!!!!!

APOLON sounds pretty cool too....

BTW: when we vote, let's have seperate votes for Name and Title, with as many chioces as possible (even if they were only mentioned once).

Comment

If you did the poll with just banana and other I think people would get pretty confused
                        Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

The title, to be consistent with Foreign Minister, etc....is Prime Minister, the title for leader in many democracies.

As for name....

Prime Minister B. Banana (B. stands for Banana), now imagine he knocks on your door, you say "Whose There?" he responds in that gravelly voice of his, "Banana", in terror you ask "Banana Who!?"....his reply "Banana Banana".

or something like that.
                          Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
                          "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

I had another idea to make a democratic poll : A name or title suggested in this thread must have at least 3 supports, to make it in the poll.
                            For example, if Zarg propose "Apolon", and Timeline + someone else find it sounds good, "Apolon" will be one of the competitors against Banana.
                            I'm sorry, but I don't know how to manage this hole thing. And Moral was right : it's not possible to make a poll with "Banana" and "other"
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

IDEA!

Title: Apolycrat

Comment

ok ok what about Supreme Apolycrat????????

hmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X