Election: Historian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Election: Historian

This is the election poll thread for the Historian race.
    Duration: 5 days, 06/15
    Canidates: HazieDaVampire, The Banana
    HazieDaVampire
    70.59%
    The Banana
    29.41%

The poll is expired.

may I clairify that if you vote banana you should provide a reason why.

Comment

this was the first poll i saw with banana, i thought the banana was a new person who had come and ran for historian, especially because it had so many votes

Comment

Comment

My God! The Banana is running for everything!

Voted for Hazie. Gotta be nice to the guy who records the 'facts'.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

In many ways, for us citizens, the role of Historian may prove to be the most important choice us voters have to make - therefore, if you are about to vote for the banana; just stop for a second and ask yourself if the banana REALLY has what it takes to convey the events of our glorious Civ with the vision, style and basic literacy that we, as voters ultimately deserve....
            then vote.
            DANGER! - Unexploded Civilian

Comment

wow, 28! I've only just spotted this thread, hehe! I hope to surve all your civ3 demo game news update desires!
              Help negate the vegiterian movement!
              For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

The Banana isn't a person? I voted for him! I thought anyone called The Banana would be a good historian.

Comment

Could you give us a preview on your storytelling ability?

Lets say an essay about the forming of the civ3 demogame?

It only needs to be something like 5 pages so it wont take to long

Comment

i hate unopposed candidates

Comment

I wont a candidate that can spel properley.
                      Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
                      Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
                      Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
                      Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

I agree I've got a gut feeling that this position might require a no confidence vote soon
                        Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

I too thought The Banana was a person. I voted for him because... hey... he has a sense of humor.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If someone changed their name to banana, I bet they'd win a lot of votes
                            "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
                            -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

Hey! As long as the history aint in Greek and bears a passing resemblance to English, I'll be happy.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                              X