Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timelines views for expansion are by far the best

Comment

Libertarian2004. Are you related to any other people who have posted at Poly?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

If election threads aren't for debate and campaigning, what are they for (Posts wise)?? Bumps, and saying "I voted for Bob!"???!?
        Wojit - He likes rice

Comment

Originally posted by Wojit
          If election threads aren't for debate and campaigning, what are they for (Posts wise)?? Bumps, and saying "I voted for Bob!"???!?
          LOL I agree, why not debate here. I dont want to have to search for the bazillion campaign threads.
          "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

Go Timeline

Comment

Originally posted by Wojit
              People are going to post/spam either way, it's a way to try and cut that down in these threads which have been created solely for the purpose of voting for ministers. If I could have locked the threads as soon as I made them, then I would have, but I can't.

Comment

Can we please have all Election threads topped?

btw: does SPAM stand for anything, and what exactly does it mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Timeline
                  Can we please have all Election threads topped?
                  Working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Timeline
                    btw: does SPAM stand for anything, and what exactly does it mean?
                    It stands for Stupid Person's AdvertiseMent and means unwanted commercial ads. To spam a forum means to flood it with meaningless and irrelevant stuff, just to try to get attention... Considering this, most people spam. Including everyone who's posting here .

Comment

Atawa, I'm with you, because you, like civman, have experience in this position and will make the game start up more smoothly.

Comment

I voted for Timeline bc his view in expansion will provide a good start, that is VERY important in a civ game, I hav found, and also the good resource thing

GO TIMELINE!!
                        Do something, either lead, follow, or get out of the way - Ted Turner

Happy citizen of the Apolyton Civ III Demo Game

Comment

In the early stages of a game, it's pretty much a matter of either expanding as fast as you can, or setting yourself up for a slow trip down a side track, quite possibly with a dead end somewhere up ahead...

I voted for Timeline.
                          "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
                          -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

Thanks to everyone who has voted for me . At this point I am announcing my claim to victory over this election, and shall begin my first actions as Imperial Expansion Minister.

Jonny, well fought. As my first official action, I have decided to create a new post in the Expansion Bureau, Deputy Minister of Expansion. This officer will work closely with me and parley with me on city expansion. Jonny, I am extending my offer of this position to you. I await your answer.

Also as IE Minister, I strongly suggest the creation of a “Board of Territorial Development and Expansion”. It should include the City Planner, Public Works Minister, and the Imperial Expansion Minister, and would serve as a place of essential communication between these closely linked positions. Out of my pledge to obey the people’s will, however, I will await a favorable response, and affirmative votes from the other involved representatives, before officially founding this board. Please see the thread here for discussion.

I would just like to say, once again, thank you people of Apolytonia!!! Truly, you have set our nation on the track of success.

Comment

Originally posted by Pythagoras

LOL I agree, why not debate here. I dont want to have to search for the bazillion campaign threads.

Oh, that's right! Let the intellectuals have the greates influence through their high level civic debates.
                              Well, and some power to the people too...
                              My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Timeline . . . FOR the people!!!

- Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X