No announcement yet.

Election: Foreign Advisor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's still four days left. [IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/cwm/3dlil/****.gif[/IMG]

Anything can happen.

Comment

You mean someone can still create 20 DL's?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
        There's still four days left. [IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/cwm/3dlil/****.gif[/IMG]

Anything can happen.
        Not really.

The 60-70 members will vote in the first two days, and that's it. In the last three days there will be only a few votes. So by tommorow we will be able to see who's won(not officialy of course).
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Way to clean up Ninot!
          gj
          "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I think at this stage it doesn't matter. They all seem to have the same platform, from what little I read of their campaign thread (it was pretty long and boring ).

Comment

Skywalker :
              I disagree with you. I think Ninot has showed he is much more prudent and pragmatical than his competitors... In one word, he is more a diplomat. That's what we need as a foreign advisor, rather than a gungho or a manipulator-wannabee, IMHO.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

thank you for the support everyone.

But remember, this election isn't over yet. There are 90 people to vote, which means I still need quite a few votes to clinch victory.

I encourage debate among my oponents. Competition is a good thing!
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Spiffor, I didn't say that. I didn't comment at all on his abilities. I said that the platforms are mostly the same , from what I've seen. I actually did vote for him.

Comment

I thought my platform was pretty simmilar, yes, but I believe i tried to fit some differences into it. But, its not me who votes, so take it any way you please .

Thanks for the vote tho

Comment

You're welcome. It doesn't look like it will make much of a difference anyway. You're winning by a landslide. If only I were so lucky (sigh)

Comment

Well, your running against Uber. A candidate as popular as Uber? I think anyone would have a hard time.

Comment

I've decided to cede the post to him, waiting patiently until he aspires to a higher post (namely President), after which I will hope to have his support as his successor.

Comment

Ninot.

Not really in favor of warmongering, but I agree that we should take what we need and guard what is ours.

Also, I strongly disagree with the scheming and backstabbing which seems to be the order of the day with the other two candidates, so they're pretty much disqualified.
                            Last edited by Guardian; June 14, 2002, 04:54.
                            "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
                            -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

Well, as I have stated before, I am only in favor of war if we need it, not for the sake of war.

So, i wouldn't call myself a warmongerer really. But I thank you for your comments Guardian.. and I'm guessing your vote.

Comment

Yep. You got it!
                                "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
                                -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

Working...
                                X