Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will you vote in the elections.

I thought I'd clutter up this forum more than it already is

So I thought I'd ask everyone how they're going to vote in the upcoming elections. I will peruse the strategies in the campaign threads, but as long as I don't see any asinine strategies it won't really matter.

What will get my vote is the candidates organizational efforts because I think the strategies will be damn similar; therefore the candidates who are pushing the game forward (you know who they are) will get my vote.

You?
    Accidently left my signature in this post.

I'll vote for the people who have been in the Civ2 Demo Game, because that way we'll have less adjustment problems

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
      I'll vote for the people who have been in the Civ2 Demo Game, because that way we'll have less adjustment problems
      That seems extremely prejudicial to me.

I vote for whoever I think will do the best job. This is a combination, IMO, of ability of playing the game, platform, amount of available time and commitment to the game.
      "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
      -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

i'm voting for who will work the best with me, if am elected that is. (ie the banana)
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

science: civman2000
          military: skywalker
          vp: space05us
          foreign: Ninot
          CP: punkbadass2000
          IE: Jonny

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000
            military: skywalker
            ::shakes fist at civman::
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Science : Tassadar
              CP : Punkbass
              foreign : Ninot
              VP : Space
              War : Skywalker
              IE : Jonny

I think they fit my way to play, and I'll probably work better with them
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

::extends fist shaking to include spiffor::

Comment

Skywalker: Seems like you're a bit obsessed on the Civ2 game, if you like it so much you should play that one instead. I think I agree with many when I say that we would like a fresh start (with new candidates), not just a clone of the Civ2 demo.

Comment

I voted for Skywalker too... wow, what a trend!

(Just kidding, I haven't yet voted in any of them )

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                      It was this setance that made me change my vote to Uber.

Comment

I'll pick one of the options in the poll.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Since I don't know the candidates, and how they actually play, I vote based on who I think seems to want the job more. If you want the job more than the other guy, you'll do it better IMHO. Also, there is the description of their agenda to take into account too.
                          "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
                          "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
                          "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

My votes was based on how much I have seen the different candidates around here...And since UberKruX is hard to ignore, I voted for him (Just to make an example) And I haven't seen any bananas posting anything here...yet
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Here's my list:

Sci : civman2000
                              CP : punkbass2000
                              foreign : Ninot
                              VP : Space05us
                              War : UberKruX
                              IE : Timeline
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...