No announcement yet.

Military Commanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using my power to veto, I will refuse to impliment this option until the need arises. I doubt the Minister of the Military will be overridden with things to do for the first month. Such issues will most likely not arise until the late-Middle or early-Industrial Ages, so should we have them? Yes. Now? No.

Comment

SEE?! This is why we need a constitution, because there are corrupt people like TRIP in this world who make up stuff like veto power out of thin air!

My proposed "code of laws" will be posted for voting on tommorow, go here (2nd page) to discuss it.

The anti-constitutionalist are showing their true colors, which is blue and black.....

With a hint of red....*shudders* pure evil....

And this is only the beggining folks. Vote on a Code of Laws to stop this pathetic abuse!!!!

Comment

btw: I voted no on the poll above, but it makes very little difference, the point is... we need laws that our prez and gov has to obey

Comment

they have to obey, but if the smc doesnt want any assistants he doesnt have to make any, this just makes it legal to make them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Banana
            Our President is trippin'
            Veto power......................*shudders in disgust*............

Comment

Originally posted by Timeline
              btw: I voted no on the poll above, but it makes very little difference, the point is... we need laws that our prez and gov has to obey
              And you need a forum for discussing the govt and the constitution... a Senate perhaps?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Top Thread: Minister (and other governmental staff) Duties

Constitution almost done, I just need to get a few more hours out of my time to work on it. Best hope: Monday.

Comment

Unless there is a line somewhere about the Prez having the power of veto - there is no such power. If we must have on of these silly Constitutions, every line must be voted in by the ppl. No one-person-making-up-whole-Constitution nonsense.

We should regard the Ministers as the same as everyone else unless they have been given a power specifically.

And if this poll was still open I'd vote yes to this great idea. Military Commanders would be nominated/called for as and when the Supreme Military Commander is getting a little overworked, and would be retired with full honours when the SMC is ready to take on the full responsibility or the military situation has subsided.
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                  X