Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So tell me what has been decided at this point.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So tell me what has been decided at this point.

Is everything still up in the air?

I've seen what appears to be decisions at this point but it was generally decided as consensus by two or three people; so I'm unclear what if any are the actual rules at this point.
    Accidently left my signature in this post.

go read whats on the forum.
    (confusion I know due to the fact that no one person has taken control yet, there are about three people trying to be the "top dog" from what I've seen)

Comment

I have read it, but it appears that nothing is written in stone. Gramphos mentioned a repolling rule I never saw this become official in the polling conventions thread.

Do you know what has actually been decided? Probably not. Besides the administrative positions

Comment

hehe, not really. this place is a mess because of faulty leadership.

Comment

So who do you think should be the big dog?

Uberkrux appear to be the front runner for the position. Gramphos to a degree as well, but I don't think he wants it.

Comment

either Uberkrux, Civman2000, or MrWIA. all of them appear to be responsible enough for it. but someone needs to take the bull by the horns, so to speak.

Comment

Kind of why I started this thread. Now that I think about MrWIA is probably the best candidate of the bunch. Notice how when he posted his constitution (I know people around here dislike that term; but the only difference was that it's not as strict or elaborate.) How he got the support of the anticonstitutionalists to follow.

Comment

he didn't get the support of the AAACC3 for posting a constitiution, it was merely an example of what had been done in the Civ2 demo-game. but this isn't the place to discuss that.

Comment

Crap upon rereading it your right, they didn't support what he wrote for this game. I was hoping they did. Ya know how you read what you want.

Anyways, Civman2000 is a follower of MrWIA.

Comment

Civman2000, MrWIA, and I are all Comrades, none of us are of higher importance than the others.
                    (don't know if you've noticed but I'm in the AAACC3, and the AAAC)

Comment

Sure you're all a block and generally agree on most issues especially anti-constitution. But MrWIA is the most persuasive of your group, I think. Not that you follow him around and listen to his every word, but he is the most persuasive and articulate.

(don't know if you've noticed but I'm in the AAACC3, and the AAAC)

Yes I noticed.

Comment

well I agree that MrWIA would be best to set things up a little straighter

Comment

This things needs a leadership, definitely. How do you expect to start a fledgling empire this way?
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm
                            This things needs a leadership, definitely. How do you expect to start a fledgling empire this way?
                            i'd just start the game this friday, and that would be that.
                            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

We start it. It works.

Comment

Working...
                              X