No announcement yet.

Real Time Vs. Game Time (Term Length)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'And BTW, to those new here, the banana obsession is apparantly a running joke. I've been here for months and I'm still not sure. Nobody I've asked has been willing to answer.'

yeah i've been lurking around here unregistered since about the beginning of the year and i've neva seen nething to do with it. please would somebody include us newer ones into this please.
    - sorry bout the thread jacking

real time would be better btw to make the terms more managable. (thats my poor atempt to to get back on topic)

Comment

Originally posted by Flip McWho
      real time.

and would somebody please explain to me what the infatuation is with banana's in this place. me being relatively new and all.
      This is a quote for the Interview with Stefu.
      Korn469: Do you know how the whole banana thing got started? Any insight into this would help.
      Stefu: Well, one day God needed a tasty snack, so he created monkeys.

Apolyton banana thing got started with a poll which asked whether people wanted more nonsensical options in polls. Amongst choices were "Banana", "MikeH", and "I have weasels in my trousers." If I was to choose, I'd go with weasels. Not in trousers, since that's job better left to ferrets, but as nonsensical option. O' well.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Well, this is weird. Most people voted for some kind of 'turn-term' before, but now nearly everyone votes for real-time. Maybe our arguments do have an impact on what the public thinks after all.

Comment

Well I quess people here is open minded

Comment

Working...
          X