Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Advisor Campaign Thread

These are why you should vote for me in the upcoming elections:

1) I have participated in the Civ2 Demo Game, and therefore probably have more experience than UberKruX.

2) I support an early war to secure a defensible border and good city sites.

3) I support a Middle Ages lull to let us build infrastructure and a large military,

4) followed by a large late Industrial Ages war with tanks and planes,

5) after which we would build up our army and our strategic rocket forces (nukes), and then use Modern Armor and nukes to clean up the remaining civs.

please post in here

"I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

and i dont think we'll hve too many nukes in 4000 BC, and it looks like we're going to have term limits
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

If I post there, far fewer people will see my campaigning.

I know that it doesn't matter now, but this could a) help me in the future if I lose now, and b) give people a greater understanding of my playing style.

Comment

alrighty.

Comment

Just for good measure, I posted my platform in your campaign thread also.

Comment

Working...
            X