Finalize Game Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finalize Game Settings

When should we accept the polls to create the game? What date should be the deadline for voting? I believe that it should occur sometime this week, following the administration elections.

This thread will close Tuesday 1700 GMT if at least 30 people have voted, and should option 1 win, then the results of the polls deciding the game settings are made final. If at least 30 people haven't voted, then we'll wait until Thursday, the 13th.
    Tuesday
    30.56%
    Wednesday
    16.67%
    Thursday
    16.67%
    Friday
    22.22%
    Saturday
    5.56%
    Next week sometime
    8.33%
    Last edited by Jon Shafer; June 10, 2002, 16:24.

ASAP...as always
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Friday: I get out of school then YIPEEE!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've put a limit to 5 days to my polls, as I thought that would be long enough to attract most members, and have them vote.
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
          Friday: I get out of school then YIPEEE!!!!!!!!
          me too,
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

We're not starting (the game) until the 17th, right?

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
              We're not starting (the game) until the 17th, right?
              theres another poll out there, and i think that option is winning.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I'm going to start another poll, around the winning option. After all, I feel we should wait until the elections are over with (should be by Friday, as things stand), but why wait another ~4 days to start? Your voice can be heard in that poll if people disagree and want it later after all anyways.

Comment

If you average this poll out you get Thursday as the day we finalize.

We should wait so that our elections stay completely opposite those of the Civ2 Demo Game, resulting in minimal conflict.

Comment

Ouch, 4 options each have 4 votes. It will be difficult to choose
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Which timezone should be taken into account when talking about a specific day? GMT?
                      As everyone knows Friday in some places may be Saturday in others.
                      Last edited by Adc; June 10, 2002, 21:28.

Comment

Seems like Tuesday is winning by 8...
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adc
                          Which timezone should be taken into account when talking about a specific day? GMT?
                          As everyone knows Friday in some places may be Saturday in others.
                          1700 GMT today (Tuesday).

It seems people are quite anxious.

Comment

Now that I think of it, this poll may be useless.

The vote for random VS not-random is so close, and people care about it so much, we should let THAT one go to expiration befrore taking this one into account. Have patience children, the time shall come.

Comment

Working...
                            X