Current Political Parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Political Parties

Ok, I know we have the imperialists, who put expansion high on their priorities. Do we have any other political parties?

And for those who consider themselves neutral, would any and all parties please state why us neuts would be better off in your party, or atleast allied with it?
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

AAACC3:
    me
    MWIA
    space05us
    anyone else who does not want a constitution to suck the fun out of the game like a leech!

parties thread in the civ2 game: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=49056

Comment

Once the whole constitution debate is over, the Imperialists and the AAACC3 party are merging (after all, once the constitution issue is settled, what other agendas are there for such a party ).

As many people already know, the Imperialists focus upon expansion, and the increased power and wealth that comes with it. Expansion is not always gained through war, and other things such as science and culture can also be important factors. Above all else however, the goal is to become supreme.

There are numerious reasons to join the Imperialists. The party is a high-profile one, involved in elections, setting up polls, and campaigning for various things to be done. It's not a 'sit-around' party, but one that's active, and seeks to get things done. If you want an active and supportive party and have similar view, I suggest joining the Imperialists.

Comment

I currently stay out of any groupings, for the risk of actually be given a position, which I won't be able to handle, at least not during the early summer. I'll report back when I fell I'll join anything (or start my own )
        Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000
          anyone else who does not want a constitution to suck the fun out of the game like a leech!
          Could someone please tell me (in short) what that means. I can't seem to find any threads telling me what that is!?!
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I don't think even the AAACC know what it stands for

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
              Could someone please tell me (in short) what that means. I can't seem to find any threads telling me what that is!?!
              Just something 'anti-constitution' I think. That's all I remember at least.

Comment

See what I mean

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
                  Once the whole constitution debate is over, the Imperialists and the AAACC3 party are merging (after all, once the constitution issue is settled, what other agendas are there for such a party ).

As many people already know, the Imperialists focus upon expansion, and the increased power and wealth that comes with it. Expansion is not always gained through war, and other things such as science and culture can also be important factors. Above all else however, the goal is to become supreme.

There are numerious reasons to join the Imperialists. The party is a high-profile one, involved in elections, setting up polls, and campaigning for various things to be done. It's not a 'sit-around' party, but one that's active, and seeks to get things done. If you want an active and supportive party and have similar view, I suggest joining the Imperialists.
                  That sounds about right, put me down as member :

Comment

Great! Glad to get you onboard!

Comment

gargh.

i requested that no political parties form unti they see the suitation our empire is in, but i guess you guys have your own ideas. oh well.

i'll stay out of parties until i can draw up policies/ideologies based on GAME info.
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
                        gargh.

i requested that no political parties form unti they see the suitation our empire is in, but i guess you guys have your own ideas. oh well.

i'll stay out of parties until i can draw up policies/ideologies based on GAME info.
                        Nothing wrong with stating game intentions though

Comment

Umm, how about the Opposition Party...just opposed in general to the current administraton's party, whatever that may be.
                          Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
                          "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

Well, that view would support a isolationist point of view, since that's the main idea of the Imperialist-AAACC3 party.

Comment

I disagree
                              Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
                              "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

Working...
                              X