• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VP campaign thread

The main reasons why I think you should vote for me are:
    I'v had experience in the Civ2 Demo-Game
    I'm online at least once a day, meaning I'll never be behind on the news
    The other person running for VP has one post, and joined today.

lots of reasons to consider,I know

I would likt eo take a moment to say that I support the following people.

Civman2000 for Science Advisor
    MrWIA for whatever he decides
    and
    Trip for President

Comment

Re: VP campaign thread

Originally posted by Space05us
      Rofl!

Anyways, I'd like to say I support my fellow Imperialist/AAACC3 party members fully! Space05us' knowledge of how the system operates will be a very important factor in the efficiency and value that we will obtain from this experience. Space05us and I would make a very effective pair in control of the empire, seeking to strengthen our country in all areas, as well as being flexible in situations that call for quick and decisive decisions.

Comment

Re: VP campaign thread

I'v had experience in the Civ2 Demo-Game
        I'm online at least once a day, meaning I'll never be behind on the news

lots of reasons to consider,I know
        Err....

Anyway, I don't even know what your directive is. Are you a warmonger, builder...What are you?
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Im mainly a peaceful perfectionist/expansionist, but when I'm provoked I find any and every way possible to utterly obliterate the enemy.

Comment

I must ask, what are the responsibilities of the VP? Is he merely an administrator?
            Wojit - He likes rice

Comment

they take over for the President if the President decides to die or be killed. they are also an advisor or just someone to talk to for all the ministers.

Comment

or to be more exact look Here

Comment

yeah, in the civ2 game they've come to be in charge of administrative stuff...usually in charge of the constitution debate, and puts up the election polls.

Comment

Im mainly a peaceful perfectionist/expansionist, but when I'm provoked I find any and every way possible to utterly obliterate the enemy.
                    Sounds good...Bat what has Nuclear Master to say?
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

what about if you're provoked but our country is facing a much larger threat?

are you also a pragmatist?
                      Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
                      Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
                      Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
                      Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

I will go to war within reason. if we're outnumbered 5:1,equal on techs, and they're right next door I'll surrender to thier demands. umm... what's a pragmatist?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain
                          are you also a pragmatist?
                          Forgive me, I thought that said "are you pregnant" at first.

Comment

pragmatist -> practical, down-to-earth, not an idealist or ideologue, "no permanent allies, no permanent enemies", makes decisions primarily based on the situation as opposed to principles

how's that for a definition?

probably doesn't matter though, since you have about half the total available votes and are way in the lead as of now.
                            Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
                            Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
                            Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
                            Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

yeah Im pregn....I mean Im a pragmatist

Comment

Working...
                              X