No announcement yet.

City names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, no offense, but this poll leaves a lot to be desired.

good idea though, perhaps you should make another one with more (and clearer) options?
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

can i be your minister for the enviroment (i'm used to people not listening to me!).
      Don't militery advisors just hanging around with the president, with forms for him to sign so you can launch some nukes!
      I'd love to be the Naval advisor!
      Help negate the vegiterian movement!
      For every animal you don't eat! I'm gunna eat three!!

Comment

HazieDaVampire: i dont think we have an environment minister yet. no need for one. go check out the thread and get youreself in the candidacy.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

which thread?

Comment

Comment

go into chat, and we talk!

Comment

you coming Uber?

Comment

In the order that we joined, or at least by some sort of seniority.

Comment

president's disgression, but the city planner should poll the people for a few top priority names before each playing session...

thia is a bad poll, many options like mine are missing

Comment

In the Civ2 game it seems that the Prez arbitrarily names cities, and there's the odd occasion where a Council member/former Council member will have a city named after them as a testament to the brilliant work they did (eg Shade, Sodaq). It would perhaps be nice here if occasionally someone polled on city names.

Although I do kinda like the first option of this poll: making our first city and capital MrWIAville!
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Yeah, and naming the second civmanton (like that with no caps please ) and then moving our capital to there because we start out in a crummy position ...

Comment

The Imperial Expansion Minister should be the only one to decide this.
                          Nym
                          "Der Krieg ist die bloße Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln." (Carl von Clausewitz, Vom Kriege)

Comment

This is a really good idea! Just think: A whole city with my name... I voted for the second choice.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Ministers should decide about the names or give a proposal of three names to vote.
                              no town has the name of a simple citizen.

Comment

Eeeh... Washington?

And from the old days: Leningrad, Stalingrad etc.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X