No announcement yet.

Sepcify Climate , Temparature and Age?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should specify, because we'll know what strategies to use. And thus we'll go to victory with more ease, and wil smite the evil bastards who are also called "neighbours".
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

NO RANDOM WORLD!!!!!!

Comment

We should specify, because we'll know what strategies to use. And thus we'll go to victory with more ease, and wil smite the evil bastards who are also called "neighbours".

Isn't this a better reason not to specify?
        Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Moral Hazard
          Isn't this a better reason not to specify?
          That's what I was thinking. [IMG]http://www.colute.net/cwm/cwm/3dlil/****.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Trip

That's what I was thinking. [IMG]http://www.colute.net/cwm/cwm/3dlil/****.gif[/IMG]
            Yes. I agree. Definately better to play random id you know that you know it will be easier otherwise.
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Specify. I think the game is more fun when you specify the values that way you get combinations that are realistic.
              For your photo needs:
              http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                Well...This is the MAIN reason why to use random, to make it harder to win...

I believe IF it should be specified, it should be on World Map (w/ Correct starting positions)
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Oh my, it's tied again!
                  This is so nerve-racking! This is the only poll I really care about at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
                    Oh my, it's tied again!
                    This is so nerve-racking! This is the only poll I really care about at this point.
                    Yes, what do we do if it tie? Redoes the entire setup thing with a 28 Option Poll? (Ming Might be able to set one up for us)

Comment

THis closes friday (according to the big list). If it's still tied let the president choose

Comment

LoL, I don't think me choosing would be very fair, considering that half of the members voted one way, and half the other. A vote between all of the ministers (the Senate? ) would be more fair.

Comment

good idea...but you get a vote, the president is the most important minister!

Comment

Yes, but I alone can't decide. 28+ angy people might want to impeach me. ^_^

Comment

So, what candidates are for Random? (I might want to change some of my votes )

Comment

LoL, me.
                                (Psssst, I heard the Banana is for specifying! )

Comment

Working...
                                X