Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigger is better.

Comment

Yes, I like big. I'll let everyone else specify, but I like big maps.

Comment

If be play a big big map (160 or more) with a lot of civs we are limiting the possibility of being president to the players that have a big computer (money). Like in the real life.

Comment

256*256. I want this game to be long, because I really want to feel myself being a Citizen of the People's Republic of Apolyton.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Looks like huge will win.

Comment

Voted huge, with a 256x256 micromanagement will become allmost impossible

Comment

Huge is big enough anyway.

Comment

I want it to be real huge so we can have the feeling we are playing in a real world, and not just some small compensation. This will give the posibilities of a large number of other civs and therby a more interesting diplomatic game. Also battles gets more interesting, becours they tend to go on for a longer period of time.

Comment

Hehe, how odd. People want it so that the world is either moderately sized, as big as it gets by default, and as big as possible. No variety at all people, sheesh. (Well, at least no one voted for 'Tiny' )

Comment

Working...
                    X