Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are you trying to post old chap ???
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
      what are you trying to post old chap ???
      The latest save...
      The viking age ended 1066 at Monday, September 25, 6pm

Comment

What is a .rar file???
        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

WinRAR (.rar) is another compression/archiving program like WinZip. Most people use winzip because it's more common but I see a lot of .rar s on BitTorrent. Nimitz prolly just clicked wrong like I sometimes do and rar'sd it instead of zipping it

WinRAR provides the full RAR and ZIP file support, can decompress CAB, GZIP and other archive formats
          But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
          PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz

Then I guess you would rather the DIA and Ook Acks run the Gov. If that is your wish then so be it.
            actually that is what is happening, the PPV hgas no representatives in the governemnt and when we make suggestions in the senate they are often belittled and over looked.

the fish slapping is jsut the straw that broke the camels back...
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Here's a ZIP instead
              Attached Files
              But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
              PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                maniacs....

all these other nations and you want to fight your own people

maybe you need a new source of smoko
                just remember who started this ,... the current VP... you need to sack him .....

Comment

He can't, the con says that he may not.
                  Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
                  Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                  President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Originally posted by Makahlua
                    WinRAR (.rar) is another compression/archiving program like WinZip. Most people use winzip because it's more common but I see a lot of .rar s on BitTorrent. Nimitz prolly just clicked wrong like I sometimes do and rar'sd it instead of zipping it

http://www.rarlab.com
                    I did a rar as its a tighter copression and as a test to see haw much better it would do. Plus I was told by some at the chat Winzip could uncompress them.
                    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

He can't, the con says that he may not.
                      then assasination is the only avenue left to us !!!!

Comment

Yet another warmonger solution, never though to just vote me out in the next election like it would to anyone, else did it.

Comment

Plus I was told by some at the chat Winzip could uncompress them.
                          I was wrong winzip cannot open .rar files.
                          The viking age ended 1066 at Monday, September 25, 6pm

Comment

Yet another warmonger solution, never though to just vote me out in the next election like it would to anyone, else did it.
                            too far away..... we need action now before you fish slap others....

Comment

Thanks Makahlua, for the info as well as the zip.
                              If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

OK, well this session closed ....

Senate session 32 soon
                                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X