• Show
Clear All

• Senate Session 31 is on NOW!!!

lets rock and roll - 470ad
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

The game is set up:
    Attached Files
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

sorry, work and sleep.
      Duddha: I will return...
      Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
      "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
      Free California!

Comment

i wont be attending till a full apology is made for the fish slaping incident,, i will be calling on all my party to boycott senate sessions until this is resoloved ...
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

The game continues.
          Attached Files
          Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
          President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
            i wont be attending till a full apology is made for the fish slaping incident,, i will be calling on all my party to boycott senate sessions until this is resoloved ...
            Then I guess you would rather the DIA and Ook Acks run the Gov. If that is your wish then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
              Come on we need all people here
              The viking age ended 1066 at Monday, September 25, 6pm

Comment

And the beat(game) goes on.
                Attached Files

Comment

yes, boycott, that is what we in the PPV are doing...

We are the only true opposition party, so we are currently in a state of opposition.
                  Duddha: I will return...
                  Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
                  "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
                  Free California!

Comment

maniacs....

all these other nations and you want to fight your own people

maybe you need a new source of smoko
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Duddha
                      yes, boycott, that is what we in the PPV are doing...

We are the only true opposition party, so we are currently in a state of opposition.
                      Big help, Not

Comment

And to those who are not boycotting here is the save.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Time to go Barbarian Hunting
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

The senate is in short recess and should resume later.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz
                              The senate is in short recess and should resume later.
                              Got winrar and expanded it , how do I post it?

Comment

Working...
                              X