Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Presidents 13th of March Speech

Senators, Soldiers, Citizens

Today here in New Asguard, we stand before the mightiest gathering of troops our nation has ever seen.

As you know we gather for a great purpose, a time for expanding into the East.

Yet even as we look around and feel invincible, you should know that this is but a vanguard of the Mighty Armed Forces of the Viking Kingdom. Even as I speak to you today, there are more forces gathering and moving to this fine city.

When our Grand Fleet sets sail, we will be sailing into a time of war, a time of solitude and a time of desperation.

Let no one hide from the truth, Many, yes many of you may never see our fair lands again. That is right, we be Viking, so we can handle the truth.

For Remember My Good People, this be Diety game, not for the faint hearted.

These are the best apponents that the AI could bring to bear against us !!!

We need to use our cunning, our interlect and our brawn in every action we take

So go get stuck into the threads. Make your case, support those you agree with, present your opinions and lets get our strategies perfect.

We need to have clear goals. Obtainable goals.

Now, you need to understand that these goals are obtained through the threads, through us all getting stuck into what we want of our Grand Nation.

If what you want to discuss is not there, then either start a new thread or petition one of the cabinet to do it for you .

A lot of what we do comes down to our attitude.

Yes our Attitude!

I know some feel that as Vikings we must all be Berzerkers (where is Major Rasputin when you need him...)

Yet our nation is made up of craftsmen, miners, farmers, horse breakers, taverners, journeymen, cooks, and writers. The list goes on, yet each any every trade is represented here in our Senate, and here in our Beloved Armed Forces.

So rally now my people, rally to the cause, and be prepared to use your Strength, your Interlect, your Cunning and your Honour, yes stand tall, and BE VIKING!

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Well said Here Here
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Hail Paddy!
      Duddha: I will return...
      Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
      "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
      Free California!

Comment

ha, too many nancy boys supporting you, its the brave soldiers that will win this war , not your craftsmen and jewellers and engineers. Soldiers, all we want from our scientists is more advanced weopanry......

lets hear it for the brave soldiers, enough of theses politicians,,,,
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

ahh Raz, yet the very men you look around at are the craftsmen, the breakers, the cooks, the barmen. These men and women are also the mightiest warriors. For just as you have a job in the Senate, you also be a warrior of stout heart. Well my friend, so are these men and women that march to war with us.

It is all good, our job as the Senate, is to make it perfect.
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
            ahh Raz, yet the very men you look around at are the craftsmen, the breakers, the cooks, the barmen. These men and women are also the mightiest warriors. For just as you have a job in the Senate, you also be a warrior of stout heart. Well my friend, so are these men and women that march to war with us.

It is all good, our job as the Senate, is to make it perfect.
            i only enter the senate in between checking my boys at the front line.

if people listened to me more than these nancy boy craftsmen we would be partiyng now in madrid !!!!

Comment

Its these Nancy boy craftsmen and scienteist and cooks that let this nation exist. Without them the nation would surely fall, it all things to make a great nation whether it be the warriors or the others like me we are all needed.
              Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
              Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
              President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

ha whilst you sit at home in your penthouse suites, it sour boys at th efront that keep the persians andd the egyptians and the spanish away from our shores..

Rememver that, you need us more than we need you ...

Comment

I'd like to see how you would do against persians knights without swords that the people at home make. without us your just an angry mob.
                  Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                  President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

well I am glad to see my speech reached you both
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Stop arguing. Lets just go out and kill someone already, ok.
                      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

ha my boys ahve been honing thier own swords for years, we dont trust the civilians to make the best weopons the defnce dperatment of Vikings runs its own weopnary department

and yes lets go kill more ....

Comment

Well there still is the iron, without vikings to mine it you would not have the swords anyway unless you waisted all your time mining and then you wouldn't be fighting now would you.

Comment

ok we accept we need the brave workers... but the rest of the hangers on , come on, look how big the government is now, and just what does the VP do !!!!

Comment

I'm here so some one like you can't kill the Pres and userp the Gov. If that happen I get the pres and you get hung for a Coup.

Comment

Working...
                              X