Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senate Session 30

Here Yee Here Yee Here Yee

Please be ready for the calling of Senate Session 30 over the coming 50 hours.

We be the Viking

We be growing, twisting in the Axe, drinking our beer, singing so loudly!!

So prepare your self for the sitting of our Viking Senate

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

paddy never sleeeps ..... damn its 3 in the morning young man 1!!!!!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

The Latest Save

Here be the latest save

340AD

Please do not play ahead...

Save the gamble for the Senate Sessions
      Attached Files
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
        paddy never sleeeps ..... damn its 3 in the morning young man 1!!!!!
        sleep, yeah I get heaps of that... thanks

if anyone sees the Dude around, please let him know about this save, as this is 3 turns ahead of the other he was looking at
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

hmmmm, so spain war NOW !!!!!

Comment

A couple of random concerns from the SMC:

First, I need Thor's Sickle to move back west in order to carry 2 of the swordsmen in Beowolf over to Jaen for the attack. (Considering we already have 7 galleys at/near New Asgard already, this shouldn't be a problem).

Second, I believe Larvik should be building a Temple and then a Harbor (perhaps even rush-building them, now that we have Monarchy) so we can make use of those Silks on that island as soon as possible.

Thirdly, I will get the SMC thread up today (it has taken way too long already), and I will begin working on a comprehensive war plan for the Spanish War.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny
              A couple of random concerns from the SMC:

First, I need Thor's Sickle to move back west in order to carry 2 of the swordsmen in Beowolf over to Jaen for the attack. (Considering we already have 7 galleys at/near New Asgard already, this shouldn't be a problem).

Second, I believe Larvik should be building a Temple and then a Harbor (perhaps even rush-building them, now that we have Monarchy) so we can make use of those Silks on that island as soon as possible.

Thirdly, I will get the SMC thread up today (it has taken way too long already), and I will begin working on a comprehensive war plan for the Spanish War.
              Welcome back Jonny.

Have you had an opportunity to read through the minutes of the last few Senate Sessions yet.

In reply to your points:

1. The troops are needed for peace and happiness in Beowolf. Add to that we are expecting a retaliation from Persia at any time, and that city should not be left defenceless.

2. The Larvik queue is under consideration for a temple as you point out. Those silks would be good.

3. Looking forward to your SMC thread and plans for the war on Spain. Many here have discussed options, and it will be good to have you here to focus these energies to the benefit of our Nation.

Hope you have had a good week, and are looking forward to lots here on the Forum. I believe that you will find that there will be quite a discussion on the war with Spain.

If you get a chance, have a look over the battles of Samaria, especially the near non results from our catapults in this battle.

Glad you are here.
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

the catapult commanders were all aparently members of the presidents political party and had been seen many a night boozing and a whoring into the wee hours of the morning at the presidents palace. This prblab explains their lack of ability to fling a rock into a city once....!!!!!

Comment

ahhh when those girls said the where the cats, I thought that was their dance troop or something! opps

I should have realised they meant the were the Cats from the catapult crews...
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

you sure they were girls and not the men from the catapults...

Comment

you are a concern sometimes
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

only sometimes !!!!

Be concerned , be very concerneed !!!!

Comment

If I may, my advice is that we aquire WMs, especially Spain's. With their Great Lighthouse, they may have already found other civs.

We should also aquire their contacts, if possible, and then aquire the WM of their contacts. Perhaps even aquire other contacts from them!

--Togas
                          Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                          Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                          Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                          Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

as long as price for the maps not too high..

i think we should demand maps from every civ as we crush them !!!!

Comment

ok, let us then set the time for the next Senate Session at

Monday 0345 GMT
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                              X