Term V Elections - Vice President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Term V Elections - Vice President

The office of President is a hefty burden, and one which often necessitates a co-leader - one who can step forward to aid the President when they stumble with the weight of carrying the future of the Viking nation.

Let us choose a Vice President to aid our leader when times are tough, so that all may have access to the decision-makers in our society and that this Elder may rest when tired.

The VP will act as President at times the President can't play in a TurnChat / Senate Session. Effectively consider this election for someone who may be asked to take the President's job for a time at short notice.
    Nimitz
    58.82%
    Duddha
    41.18%
    :crook:
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

This was a tough one.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Yes vote for me I shall lead our nation into a Glorious and Properous Future.

Vote Nimitz Blazing the path to the future!!!
      Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
      Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
      President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

The only true Glory lies with Duddha as VP!
        Duddha: I will return...
        Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
        "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
        Free California!

Comment

Originally posted by Duddha
          The only true Glory lies with Duddha as VP!
          Yes the glory of our destruction lies with you.
          Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
          Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
          President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

And the Glory of our defeat lies with you.
            "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
            Free California!

Comment

we could have made a good team.....

stay tuned for the result .. but you wil lbe seeing the valhalla party more and more
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

we could have made a good team.....
                sufficiently vague to make friends of which ever one of us the loser.
                Free California!

Comment

i would have liked to have an election ticket with a preferred VP on it. Then we could have campaigned together.....

Comment

For anyone not familiar with the issues and debates in this election here is a link to the debate thread:http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=109242
                    Free California!

Comment

only issue so far has been the "We love PAddy" issues....

the known versus the unknown...

Comment

I still can't decide who should be VP

Comment

i voted for the one that made the most sense ...

Comment

"Sense" and "reason" have nothing to do with this election. It is all about how His Dudeness will bring Glory to Apolyton!
                            Free California!

Comment

Originally posted by Duddha
                              "Sense" and "reason" have nothing to do with this election. It is all about how His Dudeness will bring Glory to Apolyton!
                              What ever the result, Long Live The Dude!!
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                              X